on 23 October 2008
All worked first hand as expected. I am using this for a media centre type of computer. I installed a Core 2 Duo E8600 CPU trying to minimise energy avoiding to lose performance, some silent fans, resulting in a very low noise box suitable for the living room (under TV).

I am running Kubuntu 8.04 (Hardy Heron) with KDE 4.1 and all the mythtv goodies and two tv cards. The machine is very stable, running 24 hrs, recording and playing flawlessly. Also used it to watch DVDs, streaming music to my Sounbridge, etc.

I was worried that the chipset was not supported by the Linux kernel, but those kernels guys sorted out quickly. I had nothing special to do. The nvidia video driver was also automatically detected and setup. Not a complain with it. CPU temperature is always under 40 degrees. I am very happy with this purchase, and I am trying to make the most of it. Excellent price.
The thing that attracted me to this board was the optical S/PDIF output.

But, this board has just about any other connector you could want for an HTPC.

HDMI, DVI, discrete analogue audio, firewire, USB... with back panel connectors and internal connectors as well.

I've built a MythBuntu box based on one of these and it runs great.

I've added a video card purely for the S-Video output (the one thing thats missing from this board) and a bit of extra grunt, but if yo're connecting to a modern TV then the HDMI (with HDCP and embedded audio apparently!) then you won;t need to use up any of your PCI(E) slots.

Talking of slots, the board doesn't have stacks of space - it's micro ATX after all so you wouldn't expect too many - but it does mean you need to think a bit about what you are putting in it and if you have enough slots.

I'm still to find something useful for the PCI-Ex1 slot!

SATA II connections a plenty inside though for attaching drives.

All in all I'm very pleased with this choice.
on 27 December 2008
I purchased this about 1 year ago for £44 to replace an ECS motherboard. It has worked perfectly since then. For a small mATX motherboard its packed with features and even includes a HDMI socket built in. It would be perfect for a media centre PC. I currently use it with Windows XP and it runs just as quick as motherboards costing twice as much. For the money, you can't go wrong.
on 13 November 2009
I bought this for a Medion desktop PC to replace the MSI P6 socket 775 board which had failed after owning it for 10 months. This was still in guarantee but I couldn't find the receipt and had not registered it. Installation was easy and the manual that came with it was easy to understand. It comes with a sata lead, IDE lead, replacement plate for the PC case and a manual. There were no screws or stand offs in my box so I re-used the old ones. I don't know if that was a mistake in packaging. The board is stable and quiet compared to the MSI. I have a separate graphics card which I use but this does have great on-board graphics of its own.