4.0 out of 5 stars More pockets than you could use
Very good bag. Has room and pockets for everything you'll need, every day we pack with flask, bottles, toys, food, cutlery, bibs, nappies, change of clothes, hat, mittens, face wipes, change wipes and more. Ideal for spending the day out with the baby. Only downside is it gets so heavy it can unbalance an empty pushchair.
Published on 13 Feb 2009 by M. Williams

Published 1 month ago by E. A. FISHER

4.0 out of 5 stars More pockets than you could use, 13 Feb 2009
M. Williams (Norfolk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag, 22 April 2010
C. Hodson (Buckinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skip Hop Via Messenger Changing Bag (Green) (Baby Product)
I ordered this bag to replace another change bag I had previously bought. I was a little wary of the 'lime' colour but it is lovely and not really bright. The bag is nice and compact with plenty of space. The many pockets enable you to organise your things well rather than having to rummage around one large compartment. The outer pockets are very useful to access your phone and car park tickets etc. I also have my wipes in an outer pocket for quick access! The changing mat is padded which is nice and slides easily into it's pocket without having to open the flap which is very useful for one handed use, especially when you are out and about using those fold down changing tables. Only 1 criticism is that there isn't an insulated pocket for bottles, but as I am breast feeding that isn't a problem for me, hence the 5 stars. One final point, I have two pushchairs: It clips brilliantly onto my Mamas and Papas Pliko Pramette and also fits underneath our babyjogger pram. Very comfy to carry too! I would recommend.
Claire

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Bag, 8 Nov 2010
This review is from: Skip Hop Via Messenger Changing Bag (Green) (Baby Product)
The bag is funky looking with lots of pockets to stash your stuff...but it can get quite tight in the middle (main compartment) when the pockets are filled. Anyway, I still love it. Good for one baby but not big enough for two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, high quality bag., 28 Dec 2008
Andy B (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skip Hop Via Messenger Changing Bag (Green) (Baby Product)
OK - this isn't the cheapest changing bag in the world, but it is very well made, well designed and looks great. It has loads of pockets to separate things out and surprisingly roomy. If you want quality and don't mind paying a bit more - highly recommended. We think this is fabulous.

1.0 out of 5 stars Five Star Appearance, One Star Quality (after first few uses), 19 Nov 2014
E. A. FISHER "LizzyFish" (Cheshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skip Hop Via Messenger Changing Bag (Green) (Baby Product)
This bag is presented so beautifully! The colour is absolutely stunning, it is comfortable to wear and is very practical in its design. It has the pushchair clips which enable it to be carried on any pushchair without putting strain on the straps. It appears quite durable, too. The size, to me, is neither too big nor too small. It also has lots of space inside and enough pockets to put all your different bits and bobs. I carry supplies for two little ones and some more, for full days out, very well in this bag.
There is a big downfall, though, when it has been used say about the tenth time out. Mine frayed around the edges very quickly -- and I am very careful with all my items. It has never been thrown around or rubbed with anything, but it looks like it was handled by ruffians in a fight. The straps are still perfect but the edges of the big flap make it look so tatty. They should sew the strap material around the edges, perhaps.

I like to buy things that are of good quality and am willing to spend a bit more for that. I did not feel this bag was worth what I paid, as a free bag from a chemist I had a few years ago is still useable and has absolutely no fraying. It's a shame because the Skip Hop bag is so beautiful!

Sorry, only one star because of quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bag!, 25 May 2011
Mrs. R. L. Docherty "Bekki" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skip Hop Via Messenger Changing Bag (Green) (Baby Product)
This is a great bag. Comfy to carry and loads of handy pockets. The couple on the front are good for keys, phone etc and the easy access bottle pouches on the side have made it easy to grab a drink at any time. Bigger pockets take changes of clothing etc. Always able to lay your hands on what you need in a couple of seconds with no searching.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a short outing, 25 Jan 2014
Really like this bag. It is a bit on the small side, so good for a short outing where you only need a couple of nappies and a change of clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to use!, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Via Messenger Changing Bag (Green) (Baby Product)
First baby is due very soon so haven't actually used this yet, but cannot wait to! It's got lots of pockets, ones on front very handy for mom stuff! Seems spacious inside with plenty more pockets. The buggy clips seem very handy too. Love the colour, kind of olive/khaki green and all wipe clean material. Would definitely recommend d, and haven't seen another bag like it anywhere. It is pricey but when you think you will use it every day for the next two years or so it's well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag- lots of pockets with zips, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Via Messenger Changing Bag (Green) (Baby Product)
Perfect bag- lots of pockets with zips, great colour and good size... Any bigger would end up being too heavy

2.0 out of 5 stars It is OK, but I wished that I had not wasted my money., 26 Feb 2012
Bought this as a replacement as my old nappy bag's (Babba Bing Daytripper) Velcro was wearing out and the bag kept opening. I saw this and as I had the Skip Hop changing mat with wipes box bag I thought that it would be just as good.

The bag itself is quite small, though from the outside it looks quite roomy. The magnetic closer is not all that and is worse than what I had before. The bag easily opens and then things fall out. Also a mobile baby if they find the bag can empty it out (as this was the reason I was changing my original nappy bag). It is not really practical enough for what it is intended. It is FULL with a couple of nappies and wipes and one set of spare clothes. Any more than that it will not stay closed. The younger the baby the more you need, the older the baby the larger the clothes. Not sure what age baby this would be good for. I went back to using my old nappy bag and wished that I had got another one of them. I guess it is fine for a quick trip out that you do not need to take any thing but nappies with you, forget taking things like a bottle, cup, or creams ,etc. If you need anything else you can pop home. Maybe I could take out the changing mat to make more space but you should not have to do that. Maybe if the magnetic closer was stronger or a zip inside the bag more would fit inside the bag without it opening. I just fed up off getting the bag out of the boot or from under the pushchair and it emptying out or even if it fell over things would fall out.

In my opinion I wasted my money on this. I would not recommend this bag.

Skip Hop Via Messenger Changing Bag (Green)