Price:£2.92+ Free shipping (Addon item)

I would never of thought that something so simple could be so effective.

My Husky when seeing this goes straight and lies down on the floor to be brushed , she loves it.

It doesn't hurt, has no harsh spikes, isn't rough, has lovely rounded ends that don't hurt her skin, and to top it off, it removes all the shedding hair, and all the tufts of undercoat you don't normally get.

Plus it was a complete bargain.

Compared to the Furminator which everyone raves about, but they fail to tell you that it destroys the top coat and removes all the essential oils out of the fur that they need, oh and it cuts their skin to pieces if you are not careful.

This is a far superior product at a 5th of the price.

I would buy again and again.
77 comments|28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 March 2011
Of all the many grooming brushes/combs that I have purchased, this is by far the best. Gets the knots, matts & tangles out of my long-haired cat perfectly! All I need now is a 'cat clamp' to hold her still :-)
on 21 January 2012
This is a great comb for my ragdoll cats who love a good pamper now and again really get all the loose hairs and detangles well
on 11 July 2009
excellent probuct.
Works really well could not have asked for better. De tangles without pulling.
on 14 July 2011
This is a great product, the best I have ever used. Just wish I'd got it years ago.

My dog, a German Shepherd cross greyhound casts alot. I was fed up with the silly wee brushes that lose their thin metal teeth every time they are used and never seem to get deep into the coat.

When I received the Wahl grooming comb and used it I managed to fill a supemaket bag with fur. It got deep down and removed that thick undercoat. My dog was very happy to allow me to groom him for about 1/2 hour. His coat is now beautifully shiney and looks so much healthier. He is certainly not casting as much now.

Another plus is the Vacuum is not filling up with dog hairs when I clean the carpets.

I would strongly recommend this great value for money product to my dog owner friends.
on 3 April 2010
This is an ideal comb for long coated dogs.I have a shih tzu and the double side combs kept getting caught in his fur. This is a perfect comb for the job and comfortable to hold. Also excellent value.
on 9 March 2013
Nice large comb - good size and feels solid and of good quality. Great price too for being Wahl. Would happily recommend.
on 14 August 2012
What can one say about a comb, its a tool that we can take for granted, however the smart-groom Wahl Pet grooming Comb is Classic, easy to hold, easy to use and is an integral part of any good grooming Kit, the Classic comb is probably the most used item in all groomers kit, it is fitting that this comb is strong, comfortable and good to use.
on 3 March 2013
Does kind of different job than brush and very pleased with it. Dogs seem happy to be groomed with it as well , always a bonus !
on 11 March 2011
I was surprised how uneven some of the teeth are. They also feel quite sharp. For a couple of pounds more I am ordering a proper one from a grooming website. I don't want to risk scratching my cat's sensitive skin.