5.0 out of 5 stars great value!
This product is of absolute necessity if you're weaning with home-cooked fruits and vegetables. Easy to use, with ml markings on each.
You can defrost the food in the cubes in the microwave so you don't have to freeze your fingers while trying to get the food out while the baby cries.
I would suggest to skip the "Stage 1" cubes, because they're very small, I...
Published on 25 Oct 2008 by Lendvay Anita

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking.Get stained after holding carot puree
I bought this set, used for a few days, then bought the Avent VIA set (which is around 11 pounds). So I can compare the two sets:
Happy Mummy: 8 containers, flimsy, cheap looking, 70ml container, got stained after I put carrot and pumpkin puree in there. Bottom line: not worth buying
Published on 19 Nov 2010 by T. Tran

5.0 out of 5 stars great value!, 25 Oct 2008
Lendvay Anita "mijumiujsag" (Budapest, Hungary) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Petite Creations Baby Cubes Food Portioners (Stage 2) (Baby Product)
I would suggest to skip the "Stage 1" cubes, because they're very small, I could only use them for the very first 2weeks of weaning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 14 Jan 2009
Ms. A. Orton (UK) - See all my reviews
These are an absolute must for anyone weaning their baby.

I used these cubes for stage 1 as well as stage 2. The cubes have measurements on the side making them simple to use for both stages.

You can freeze your homemade food in them and can store them in the freezer. They even come with a handy tray to keep them all together.

The cubes can also be put straight from freezer to microwave and are completely safe. The food defrosts within seconds and no harm comes to cube or baby. The handy flip down lid keeps the food securely in the cube.

They're also dishwasher safe although I wouldn't recommend them in the dishwasher. When I washed mine in there for the first time, they were thrown around by the jets of water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace buy, 1 Jun 2009
Hil Homer (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
I was a bit put off buying these when I read some of the reviews, so I only bought one set. However, I've had no problems whatsoever with them - they're brilliant! The ml markings are very helpful; the lids close securely; and six weeks into weaning, all eight cubes are in full working order. And they've been used a lot, given Annabel Karmel's regime - my baby is better nourished than I am!

All I've done is followed the instructions on the pack, i.e. run warm (not super-hot) water over them before attempting to remove the cube and don't use a knife to "help" it along. I did initially struggle to fit the cubes into the tray snugly enough to stay put during a dishwasher cycle. However, by pressing each one down with my thumb, I've had no problems.

All in all, I'm really impressed with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Priceless help for weaning, 27 Feb 2010
I've got a 6 year old and for him as a baby I messed around with ice cube trays for freezing pureed food. These pots are SO much easier, and a much better size. You can mush up whatever you're doing, put it into these pots, freeze them, microwave them and then feed baby straight out of the pots - you can even put them in your bag to take with you. They are so useful. The size is great for the start of weaning (I didn't bother with the smaller size) and now my son is bigger I still use them to freeze his fruit puree for dessert. Only downfall is if you drop the pots when you take them out of the freezer, or if they fall out of the freezer because you've over filled it (yes, happened to me on a couple of occasions) the pots crack easily and are therefore not useable. As long as you look after these they will last for ages, but if you are a bit clumsy, you'll need to buy some extras as you go along. I have, so I guess that just shows you how useful they are!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking.Get stained after holding carot puree, 19 Nov 2010
T. Tran "olive" (luxembourg) - See all my reviews
Avent: more expensive, 20 containers, 2 different and bigger sizes, much higher quality plastic, has measuring on the container, comes with a recipe booklet and 2 great spoons. Bottom line: value for money.

I wish I had bought the Avent set first, then I don't have to bother buying the Happy Mummy set.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 15 Dec 2009
Fragile pots that break very easilly, although on paper a very good idea with their tray.
Even more fragile when frozen.
4 or 5 of them have got bit broken off the seals / lids now (and we have only had them for a few weeks.
Also - very overpriced. We have since found an alternative which is much better and cheaper, as well as being more robust, and acting as a sipping cup.
Avoid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 23 Jan 2009
S. Bishop (England) - See all my reviews
I bought these and the stage 1 cubes and found they are both fantastic and essencial to weaning. (read my review on the stage 1 cubes).
I wish I could fit more in the freezer as they are brilliant for all of my daughters foods. They have measurements on the side so you can put how much you like in them.
I don't put them in the dishwasher as once I've used them I wash them by hand after I've finished washing her bottles, so can't comment on that aspect. I would say that they are brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone. Will definitely be using them for my 2nd if I have one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, brittle and overpriced, 22 Jan 2009
Unfortunately my experience of these baby cubes has not been very positive. For me one of the key reasons for buying these was that they supposedly clip into the base tray so you can keep them all together and facing down on the top shelf of the dishwasher. But with the poor molding the cubes do not clip firmly into the tray and however hard you try to pop them in they just pop right out again. The cubes are made from very weak and brittle plastic. We have filled them all up and put them in the freezer but the first one to be defrosted and used has already broken. So that's in the bin already after a single use.

I expect these are made in China and that each set costs less than 50p to produce. So really they shouldn't have a retail price of more than about 2 pounds. But it's a baby product so that's license to rip us off I suppose. And muggins here bought 2 sets!

4.0 out of 5 stars ., 1 Mar 2013
Was very useful however when frozen if you drop pots will break! Would not buy again, go to wilkinsons buy individual pots a lot cheaper. Do not be taken in by the design!

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 16 Jan 2013
I though that Id find it more useful but as it only holds a little food it may be more suitable for the 4-6 month babies.I bought it for my baby who in all fairness eats alot and he could easily eat 4 of these tubs and still be hungry but then again hes also 11 months old