5.0 out of 5 stars Master Class in all respects
As my old milk pan had eventually worn out I need a replacement. I had tried recently local supermarket branded pots and I found them all to be less than useless.

Published on 11 Feb 2011 by J. Cunningham

1.0 out of 5 stars Exterior is NOT dishwasher safe
Whilst I was amazed by the quality of the non-stick, do not believe the blurb about it being dish washer safe.
After one wash in my AEG dishwasher the exterior of the pan became all chalky and leaves a black residue on your hands.
Now a dozen or more washes later it has the texture of a chalk board and still leaves black marks on hands, clothes etc...
Published on 28 Jan 2012 by Jason Seldon

5.0 out of 5 stars Master Class in all respects, 11 Feb 2011
J. Cunningham (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Master Class Non-Stick Heavy Duty Milk pan (Kitchen & Home)

This Master Class Milk Pan is in a different league however is really excellent. Well made with a good solid rubber covered handle it feels solid too. The pouring lips on the top edge are useful and the outer surface and base are well finished. The interior non-stick coating is of real quality which is the most important aspect of any milk pan.
In use it is absolutely superb when cooking scrambled eggs - - in fact any protein foodstuff can he cooked in it without fear of sticking or burning. Milk products - no problem!

In my opinion this is the real test of any non-stick surface and this one passes with flying colors. It's a winner!

So overalll a super little pot at a terrific price in comparison with almost anything else on the market.

I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars best non stick pan, 13 Aug 2010
Its the best non stick pan I have ever used. I bought one from another shop and was thrilled with it. I couldn't find one in local shops and was delighted to find one on Amazon. I bought the second one as a present for my step daughter who I'm sure will be just as delighted with it.

Its amazing for scrambled egg, because it doesn't stick you end up with lovely creamy scrambled eggs.

5.0 out of 5 stars just lovely, 12 April 2011
Ruth K "Kennedy" (Cambridge England) - See all my reviews
After reading the comments from other customers I bought this pan.
I made scrambled egg this morning and it was perfect. I can see I shall be using it all the time and am even thinking of getting a second one! My other pans which are stanless steel seemed to stick even when I stirred continuously but not this one. I'm pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, but...., 26 Mar 2011
If you want to make scrambled eggs, this is the pot for you. If you want to make a sauce it's wonderful. Nothing, but nothing sticks to this pot. It's heavy, it looks very classy, so why not five stars? It really isn't a milk pan. Be prepared for the milk to go everywhere if you try to pour it out. I think the 'lip' just isn't big/wide enough to do the job, but for everything else it's perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Master Class Non Stick Pan 14 cm, 3 Feb 2011
Little to add to previous reviews , as mentioned very easy to clean after scrambled egg I like to have some porridge for breakfast and the Master Class Pan is perfect for that job as well , leaves a nice clean finish.

A well made sturdy pan which is very good value for money , does what it is supposed to do very well .

5.0 out of 5 stars Best non-stick pan ever, 4 Aug 2011
I have waited a while before reviewing it as I wanted to really test it out. As with the other reviews it makes the best scrambled eggs ever. We have had the pan for a few months and use it several times a week. It has been in the dishwasher on each occasion and still looks brand new and works a treat. I would highly recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars superb!, 30 Jan 2012
this must be one of the best pans I have ever owned. Very steady on the cooker, thanks to the flat bottom. Easy to clean, even after scrambled egg!

5.0 out of 5 stars Milk pan, 29 Dec 2011
E. Mundy "grandma" (Hampshire U.K.) - See all my reviews
I wanted this milk pan for making porridge and scrambled eggs, so not bothered that the lip is very small. I just love it. No more scrubbing the pan .

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 14 Dec 2011
I'm very pleased with this Master Class milk saucepan, it's very good, and very reasonably priced,could be a little larger, maybe, but it doesn't stick and is easily washed from cheese sauce or custard

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little milk pan, 25 Nov 2011
D. Ashton - See all my reviews
This is a superb little milk pan. I've only had it for a few days but already used it for milk and scrambled eggs. It is so easy to clean, and any residue just peels off. It's sturdy without being too heavy, and perfectly balanced, with a very comfortable handle that remains cool. It also pours out evenly and without spilling. So, I don't know why there is a review saying this pan doesn't pour milk without spilling - because it pours out perfectly. Maybe the reviewer reviewer has shaky hands, or works for another milk pan manufacturer or retailer !! 10 out of 10 for this non-stick milk pan, as it's by far the best that I have ever had and well worth the money.