5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I purchased a number of Master Class tins together, this along with all the others is excellent. I would definately recommend. It is slightly heavier than my previous tins but it will outlast me and probably my children. Very good quality, so glad I bought these and not others that were slightly cheaper.
Published on 4 Dec 2009 by T. Bird

3.0 out of 5 stars Different size!
Was very pleased with the quality and build of this item, but unfortunately the pan is bigger than the size quoted above (25cm x 18m x 3cm), rendering it useless to me. The pan is 27cm x 20cm in total - the measurements quoted above are the internal dimensions.
Published on 6 Mar 2012 by Jo.band

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Dec 2009
T. Bird (Lincolnshire. ENG) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Master Class 27cm Non-Stick Deep Brownie Pan (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent baking trays, 18 Sep 2010
J. Davies (Liskeard, Cornwall) - See all my reviews
I wouldn't buy any other brand now. These are heavy metal so they do not bend or go out of shape when hot, and they are very easy to clean - the non-stick surface is a thick coating. I have two teenagers and these need to be strong and resilient to withstand their use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Master Class Baking Pan, 1 Oct 2010
Mr. Harry Smith "Bookworm" (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
Described as a Brownie pan(not sure what that is)This a really well made solid pan. I use it for my Flap-Jack and I am now a hero to my family. I hope to find lots of other uses for it. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Different size!, 6 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely non-stick brownie pan,, 7 Oct 2011
M. D. O'Callaghan (UK) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent quality, heavy brownie pan which is lovely to use and clean. I would heartily recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars non-stick, 12 Aug 2013
I am SO disappointed with this product!!! The very first time I used it the non-stick started to come off. As I was only baking fish it was only in a low/medium heat oven. When I took the fish out (using a silicone spatula) I discovered that some of the non-stick coating had bubbled therefore came off altogether upon washing. VERY disappointed to say the least. ALL my baking products are Master Class - some I have had for a considerable time and are used at least 3-4 times a week, so wasn't expecting this result. Isn't this supposed to have a 5year warranty on the non-stick?
Have tried twice to contact seller, but to no avail (nobody got back to me) so am pleased to be able to vent my feelings in this review. Unfortunately I bought 2 thinking they would be of the quality I have come to rely upon, but obviously not. I have got to be truthful and say that only about one-eight of the surface came off but as we all know once the coating has started to come off you are then on a downward spiral. This is EXACTLY what I expect from a cheap non-stick pan and that is why I only now use Master-Class. Will NOT be recommending this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Master Class Baking Pan/Brownie Pan, 16 Dec 2011
J. F. (Bournemouth) - See all my reviews
Master Class Baking Pan /Brownie Pan, Non-Stick

I had already bought one of these tins for myself and as my Mum liked it so much I have now bought her one for Christmas. It is just the right size (25cm x 18cm x 3cm) for making brownies, flapjacks, gingerbread and almond slices. It is very good quality and a good weight. It doesnt stick (although I always line the bottom with baking paper)and washes well. I would definately recommend this tin.I use it a lot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 10 Sep 2012
This looked like it was very good quality - however, it is smaller than the size quoted, so I had to send it back and get something bigger.
The size of 27x20 refers to the external dimensions - quite why anyone would want that information is beyond me. The size of cake you can make with it is 25x17.

1.0 out of 5 stars initially very good, 18 Jun 2013
strong, rigid & sturdy. But after only light use over 3 months the none stick coating has started to peel off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin..., 21 Mar 2012
This is a well made and compact brownie tray, which is versatile enough to double as a miscellaneous over tin (think sausages, bacon, toasting crumpets etc). It was delivered quickly and was a reasonable price. All in all a good purchase, leaving me a happy customer.

Master Class 27cm Non-Stick Deep Brownie Pan