Price:£3.95+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 21 February 2013
Exactly what I needed. I had already bought the rack and needed extra hooks to hang more pans. An excellent way to free up cupboard space.
on 11 July 2014
So, they cost a lot compared with buying a whole track set with six included but they are indispensable and make the thing so much more useable. It always peeved me that Kitchen Kraft only provide six hooks (the two end pieces could easily have been hooks at minimal extra cost) but at least these make it possible to rectify the situation. Others have commented on poor finish but they seem perfectly fine to me, exactly like the originals, and I don't often take them off and examine them!
on 25 February 2014
This is an excellent option to increase the number of objects you can hang at your Kitchen Kraft. Price is competitive and delivery fast as usual. Only warning make sure your bar is very firmly attached to the ceiling if you are going to hang lots of heavy stuff from it!
on 15 January 2014
Ideal to use with the pan holder. Pay a little extra and get the swivel ones rather than the fixed ones as they are more versatile.
on 21 May 2016
Perfect - we lost the original hooks during a recent house move but these are exactly the same and fit the bill perfectly
on 5 March 2013
10/10, Nice looking and good for the money, will have more when I need them, So feel free to have them.

Peter
on 17 January 2014
Not very happy with the finish of the product. They look cheep and a very bad finish. Would not order any more
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 April 2014
As I said... Good but pricey at £4 a pop. Well made cast kitchen hooks. Look good and serve their purpose
on 25 September 2015
Very useful. They Don't fall off the rack. I use for hanging utensils on, but will take saucepans etc.
on 4 October 2013
Looks good and does what is says just what we orded and needed, would order again if it is needed

See one answered question