Style Name: Coffee Papers/100Pc|Change

on 2 April 2015
I assumed unbleached is better, right? And that these papers might add little or no flavour of their own. So I did a little test, running hot water through an empty filter paper straight into a mug. The water tastes and smells like a carpenters shop, woody and slightly bitter. So I started pre-rinsing the papers, but found that even the second water still has a distinct aroma and flavour. I think I'll just switch to a metal filter.
on 26 April 2014
I bought this for my new coffee machine.... When this arrived in the post the packaging was old, torn, worn and tattered... It's evident that the paper has been exposed to the elements, very dirty and dusty. To make matters even more unpleasant, I contacted the supplier only to get a generic mediocre message about their policy, which wasn't very helpful... Till now, no refund has been given and none has made attempts to rectify the matter. I cannot recommend this company as I received a very poor product and service.
on 3 March 2014
I use a Filter Cone for my coffee and have done for the past 20 years. It always annoyed me as to how expensive the paper filters could be in the supermarkets.

Now I have finally found a sensibly priced source. These work just as well as the shop ones. In fact, a visual inspection makes it hard to tell the difference. A bargain at this price.
on 22 March 2010
My ground filter coffee would not drain through these using the jug method- the coffee was cold by the time the water dripped through. I have had others which were better at the job. I also recommned you get larger ones for the jug method..these ones are cheaper but rather small.
on 21 October 2010
The papers were ok, but the box they came in was very tatty and had been opened. Therefore I would not buy again from this seller.
on 24 December 2012
Not as good quality as expected I could have bought better at the supermarket also postage & packaging was very expensive
on 7 August 2015
These coffee filters seem to be as lint free as everyone claims

I'll be using them to clean off the thermal paste off of the CPU when I'm building a new computer or when the temperature starts to get higher as time goes by (i.e. general computer maintenance for the CPU), and I look forward to buying more when I finish this pack
on 5 January 2015
Got for a coffee machine, no issues, seem very sturdy - haven't had any rip yet as per previous reviews. Will make a repeat purchase
on 28 October 2015
Have been using for a few weeks and I have absolutely no complaints. Quick delivery and they work just as well as shop bought ones despite being way cheaper. No issues with draining or design. I will only ever order these from now on.
on 7 December 2015
As my local stores don't stock them I used to have to remember to buy my filter papers on my visists to larger supermarkets .....but not any longer! Ordered just to try but absolutely blown away with the price and quality and, as I love my freshly ground coffee without any trace of the grinds, it's such a great way to get them. Not only that but I'm just thinking of the time I'll save not having to mindlessly wander round the shop to actually track the things down (and the money I'll save by not seeing the tempting impulse buys en route - ha ha!). Thumbs up all round!

See one answered question