on 25 August 2010
Fast Delivery on this product. Brilliant item. Chops herbs brilliantly. Go careful how you store it after washing, however. Make sure the blade is downwards as very sharp and I cut myself badly as I put it in blade side up on the draining board. Won't make that mistake again!!!
on 14 January 2011
Having seen Nigella's chopper in action I knew it would be very useful in our kitchen. I was pleasantly surprised by the size and excellent quality as well as the useful case. It's a lot safer to use because BOTH hands are out of the way of the sharp blades and I thought it may be a bit tricky to get the hang of but absolutely not - its SO easy. Cuts through anything with a simple rocking action, (even tiny pieces of garlic) including whole onions and you'll find yourself wanting to do more adventurous cooking and buy fresh herbs just so you can chop them! If I had to criticise, I'd say it'll make mincemeat of any ordinary chopping board so I'm now saving to buy an indestructible one!
on 13 October 2011
Very sharp, comes in neat packaging and does its job very very well. I used to have a cheaper one, but this is really good. I used it to make pesto, and also chop vegetables, herbs and spices.

Use with wooden board to prolong the life of the sharpened edge.
VINE VOICEon 12 November 2013
Ever since I saw Pizza Hut use one like this to get their pizza before putting it in the box for me, I wanted one at home. It's fun to use, and is sharp enough to get through any style of base quickly and cleanly. The only downside is the size - you will need a few cuts to get through the width of a standard supermarket size pizza. If this was longer to enable cutting through a 10inch pizza in one go, it'd be perfect.
on 10 August 2013
Ive always wanted one of these and now my herb garden is up and growing well i needed one.
Its pure joy to use, it cuts so well and is very sharp.
It looks good and chromed so shines well . You must make sure you have a good wood board , itll chop it to bits if not.
i tried it on my glass one but it felt wrong.
I have severe arthritis and my husband is also disabled.
We find it so easy to use with its twin handles of chrome sticking up the top.
on 28 June 2013
Great price and fantastic quality. Makes mince meat of herbs and does it quickly, but watch out for your fingers its very sharp,but that the point. Dind't buy the special choppingboard, and I dont' think you need to. I use an old woodern chopping board and as long as you dont go crazy and slam doen on the board, you won't do any damage to the board or your fingers, and you have saved the money to buy something else. I love it
on 15 July 2013
It does what it says on the tin! its very good for onions and herbs, its sharp and of a good size.
on 3 July 2013
Love this!! It is sharp enough to cut all herbs but doesn't cut the fingers. I defenitely reccomend this. It is cheap and works like an expensive kitchen gadget.
on 21 August 2013
Lovely and chunky. Good quality. Easy to use. Only used it a couple of times but I think it will last forever. really nice product.
on 4 September 2013
I cant live without this, its really good for chopping. Would definitely recommend this product for those who love to cook.