5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchencraft 4 egg poacher
I bought this egg poaching pan for use with an Induction Hob.
Using it on Induction I can guarruntee that the handle does not get hot.
Nor does the handle on the glass lid. Be careful when removing lid that your arm or hand does not get in the path of the steam jet and that you remove the lid by angling it so that the steam in the pan escapes away from your...
Published on 23 May 2010 by Mr. Ramon A. Deus

2.0 out of 5 stars Eggs Stick Badly
Not only do they stick, it's a swine trying to clean the bowls. I've tried oil and butter, but nothing seems to make it any less "stick."
The knobs loosen too. I ended up using Araldite in the end. Not a great product, I'm afraid. I wouldn't recommend it.
Published 16 months ago by SLW

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 12 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect poached eggs everytime, 11 April 2012
Mr. J. Scott - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Aluminium Coated Carbon Steel 4-Hole Egg Poacher (Kitchen & Home)
Over the years have worked my way through a number of egg poachers. It as been a very pleasent experience to use this specific poacher. Once the water is on the boil and the blob of butter as melted in the individual unit, crack in a large fresh free range egg. ( size to personal taste. ) When cooked to your prefered finish, the eggs come cleanly out with the help of a smooth spoon.
This poacher is so very well made and designed, expect to still be using it in the years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 24 Nov 2011
at last a poached egg the grand children will love it they can do it there self ha ha i can have rest best days work buying the poacher

5.0 out of 5 stars The business!, 26 Oct 2011
I love my poaching pan. It cooks eggs in 3 minutes, is lightweight and easy to clean.
The cup handles get very hot, I use tongs to help me get them out. I can't see how it could be better made though. My mother had a 1950's one which had the same problem with a different loop design handle.
Excellent product, wouldn't swap it for anything despite minor flaw.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooked to perfection!, 1 Oct 2011
Having searched for a long time for an egg poacher that really works, I decided to opt for this one from Amazon.
I am not disappointed. It works extremely well, because the egg-cups are made of metal, and conduct the heat from the steam to the egg very efficiently, unlike plastic cups that do not.
It will take a first attempt to get the timing right, but I find that four and a half minutes for three eggs is perfect.
You will not better this product at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poached eggs to perfection, 22 Sep 2011
The Kitchen Craft Egg Poacher is, I believe, the best poacher that my wife and I have ever owned - and we have been married for well over forty years. The eggs seem to be poached in almost no time at all, they are poached to perfection and slide out of their "cups" very easily. Thanks Kitchen Craft!

5.0 out of 5 stars good,poacher, 8 Sep 2011
B. todd "SWEENY" (W.YORKSHIRE ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
no probs does its job well,,took to turkey to the hotel we stop at thay were very happy with it,,

5.0 out of 5 stars Metal egg cups, 2 Sep 2011
It has become increasingly difficult to find egg poacher sets like this one that have metal, not plastic, egg poaching cups. The price is excellent value for money. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for non-plastic egg poachers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job well., 10 Jun 2011
Mrs. M. Cox (UK) - See all my reviews
Really pleased with this poacher. If you rub a small bit of butter or oil around the cup the eggs do not stick at all. (not tried without) All in all it does what is should do and I highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars An egg poacher that works fine on induction hobs, 16 May 2011
We bought this for use on our induction hob and I'm pleased to report it works just fine.

If it has got a downside, it is that the small cup handles are difficult to get hold of when the eggs are done - but this criticism has also applied to every egg poacher of this type that we've owned in the past, so it seems to be a common problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased, 25 April 2011
Delivery was really prompt and I was really pleased with the product both in terms of quality and practicality - would recommend it.

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 12 | Next ›