Style Name: Rectangular Deep Pan|Change

on 2 March 2011
This baking tin is great quality. I have used it several times and the non stick coating is great. The tin is quite heavy duty which means it doesn't warp/twist when you put it in a hot oven like some of the cheap tins do. It is the perfect size for tray bakes or large cakes. I used it to make a large number 1 cake which worked perfectly. I would definitely recommend it.
on 29 March 2011
I must say this cake tin is excellent. I made a cake this size 33cm x 23cm in a swiss roll tin but there was no depth to the cake, I had to make at least two to three cakes in this tin to allow for depth, so very time consuming. The first cake I made in my new tin, not only gave depth but the corners were lovely and square, it also came out a treat. All round I am very pleased with this product.
on 18 July 2012
Ordered this and am thrilled with the quality of this product, Its a good sturdy cake pan and takes a 12oz mix perfectly, could even do 14oz mix. speedy delivery too.
on 17 May 2011
Really great cake tin. It looks so shallow but actually it holds loads of mixture; I had to put about 2.5 times the usual mixture into it so ideal for a big celebration and the cake cooks very quickly and evenly in it as well! I recomend this product!
on 3 January 2012
Love this Baking Pan. It is the most I have ever spent on one pan but it is by far the best I have in my collection. I have already recommended it to my mum and will buy from this collection again. The non stick coating is excellent and you can tell by the weight of the pan that it is good quality. Have baked shortbread, cake, sausage rolls and my christmas turkey in it and it cleaned up brilliantly every time.
on 27 June 2010
i ordered this to add to my tin collection and have since used it twice and have no problems whatsoever, and is a very good size tin.
on 26 October 2013
Just a great cooking addition to my bread pudding making exactly the right size for the amount I make great quality pan deffo non stick would recomend to anyone as its not the usual tinny rubbish this is quality product
on 6 December 2011
I bought this tin as I was looking for something to make a Swiss roll in. It is perfect for the job, very good quality non-stick surface and a heavy, sturdy tin. However, for any baking perfectionists out there - the label on the tin states that it is 35cm x 24cm rather than 34cm x 23cm as stated in the product information. I'm sure it won't really matter but I noticed this as the recipe I was following specifically stated the slightly larger size and I thought I'd found the perfect tin for this.

Apart from the slight difference in size, I would highly recommend this tin as it is excellent quality and I'm sure it will last well.
on 31 January 2014
This pan arrived on time and first impression when opening the box was that is was a quality item weighing heavier that the average tin. However I was extremely disappointed when I came to remove the label. It was stuck on with a glue that was extremely difficult to remove. I tried to carefully remove by hand but would not budge. I soaked it to no avail. I did finally manage to remove it. I would not have found this such an issue if it was only on the underside of the tin but it was also on the inside which will be used for cooking cake.
on 12 February 2014
Really pleased with this baking tin, very solid and excellent quality, perfect for swiss rolls or roulades etc. Yes would recommend