5.0 out of 5 stars Neat camera bag
Purchased one of these for a forthcoming trip "Downunder" Didn't want to use my Lowepro shoulder bag due to having to manage other luggage. The Fastpack easily accomodates my EOS 5D and 3 lens, one of which is attached to the body, still leaving room for another lens or in my case the battery charger in the camera section.
The top section will take my iPod,...
Published on 27 Oct 2008 by Mr. P. S. Bovis

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bag
But a little tight on 17" laptops it's supposed to be designed for. My advice would be to use this for nothing larger than a 16" laptop if such a thing exisited so the reality is that this is a 15" laptop bag with camera compartment.

It is however comfortable to wear for long periods even when fully loaded with kit the lens compartments and moveable inserts...
Published on 6 Feb 2009 by E. Strickland

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bag Ever, 5 July 2009
It is really a good travelling bag for photographers. I can bring my canon 70-200 f4 lens and another lens with 3 flashgun. There is still enough space for me to put my other transmitter and memory card. So I highly recommended this bag to everyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed - - VERY, 3 Jan 2012
JMK (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lowepro Fastpack 350 Quick Access Backpack for SLR Kit, 17" Notebook and General Gear - Red (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
Its a well made bag that's for sure but I find it of limited use and its heavy too.

Its hard work putting it on your back and tedious taking it off especially if your wearing a coat. If you attempt to wear it in the manner of a duffle bag...just one strap & for speed...it is a pain keeping it in place. I wish I had not purchased it...for me a waste of money but I suppose if you really are going on a long long hike then it would be great for carrying the sandwiches in.

I forgot to say, trying to rotate it around your body to extract the camera is of limited practical use. Its so long winded, if you wanted to take a picture of a bird it will have long since flown by the time you extract the camera and then fumble with the bag whilst trying to decide what to do with it next !!

This bag is now stored away and I have gone back to using my old camera bag.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›