on 3 January 2016
Very disappointed - it arrived without the material part for the base - very disappointing on Christmas morning.
on 22 November 2012
Daughter loved hers so much, and i had to order her cousin one. My niece has asked for one ever since seeing it.
on 2 March 2013
My daughter absolutely loves this and its a must on every car journey now,easy to put together and great value
on 2 September 2011
my daughter already has a baby carrier style car seat, but when she saw this boosterseat she had to own it for her other dolly. So now her toy babies can travel safely in the car.

Lovely item, needs some minimal construction initially. I agree with previous reviewers comments that the fabric isn't as padded as appears in he photo, however we have had no complaints from dolly over comfort issues.

Even has the facility to be strapped into car with adult seat belt if you require, although we haven't as yet used this function.
on 21 February 2014
this is what I expected for the price. good quality and great fun. super quick dispatch, thank you very much
on 7 January 2013
didnt expect too much, its cheap and cheerful, my four year old has enjoyed it and all her dollys fit in it.
on 4 January 2016
My daughter who's 3 years old absolutely loves this. Good value for money and I would definitely recommend.
on 12 March 2015
Good value for money but a little difficult to put the straps together. The straps also keep coming loose.
on 26 October 2015
This product is ok, for the price I wouldn't expect much more. I wouldn't recommend. Quite cheap looking.
on 9 May 2013
Our little one loves it and she grinned from ear to ear when she saw it set up in the car as a surprise!