5.0 out of 5 stars A Squash Racket under 25
This racket is all you could ask for as a beginner/amateur player. It is a racket with a handle and strings. I have hit the ball with it. It is under 25. It is as described - a squash racket.

I would definitely recommend it!
Published 23 months ago by FDouglas

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed
Published 22 months ago by Mr. JA Inskip

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Squash Racket under 25, 3 Sep 2012
This review is from: Browning Platinum Nano 130 Squash Racket + 3 Squash Balls RRP 280 (Misc.)

I would definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars gun 140ti, 16 July 2012
Having played squash now for over 30yrs , this is my 3rd browning super gun 140ti . Good news is they get cheaper each time .

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous value for money, 12 May 2013
As a National Masters squash champion I regard the racket as exceptional value for money, particularly if you like playing with a head heavy racket that has both power and control. Players who like rackets that are shaft or handle heavy should look elsewhere.
I would definitely consider buying up some more before they sell out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr8, 10 April 2013
Just started playing squash so needed a good strong cheap but not 2 cheap racket this meets all my needs and will defo keep me going a while

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Squash racket for the price, 29 Jan 2013
Ms. Howes - See all my reviews
Been playing squash for over 20 years, this must be one the best feeling rackets I have ever had. I must admit that the strings could be a little tighter, but that is down to preference. Well worth the money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 14 Sep 2012
Mr. JA Inskip (Swindon, UK) - See all my reviews
Purchased this item as I had used the Browning Big Guns and thought the Super Gun would be a good try. However upon playing with this for the first time I found the strings to be very loose, I contacted racketworld regarding this only to be informed that the strings are not covered as part of any returns due to being consumable items. What a load of rubbish! as part of a consumer rights is that they can return the item if it is not sold as described! They did offer me a re-string at an extra charge. With this I have decided not to purchase any more rackets from this company.

I have played with the racket a few times and have found it to break!! My previous rackets are still ok so until I purchase a new racket from somewhere else I will continue to use my older ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great racket, 3 April 2014
I really like this racket and took to it straight away. It has great strings and Im very glad I bought it

4.0 out of 5 stars Well designed, 17 July 2013
Nicely balanced, lightweight racket, well strung with large sweet spot. Would have had full stars if didn't have to replace grip after 1st use!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good racquet at at remarkable price, 1 July 2013
Colin Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
A very good racquet with good control and power when required. And quick and effective delivery

A little heavier than I have been used to, but that comes in useful for the lobs.

The grip on the handle came loose, but soon replaced. Not complaining at that price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits me ;)), 22 Feb 2013
This racket for me has a "feel" that suits me ;)) It was delivered within days and I am delighted at the price I paid, great value.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›