5.0 out of 5 stars gun 140ti
Having played squash now for over 30yrs , this is my 3rd browning super gun 140ti . Good news is they get cheaper each time .
Published on 16 July 2012 by phil

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed
Published on 14 Sept. 2012 by Mr. JA Inskip

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars gun 140ti, 16 July 2012
This review is from: Browning Platinum Nano 130 Squash Racket + 3 Squash Balls RRP £280 (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Squash racket for the price, 29 Jan. 2013
Ms. Howes - See all my reviews
Been playing squash for over 20 years, this must be one the best feeling rackets I have ever had. I must admit that the strings could be a little tighter, but that is down to preference. Well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Squash Racket under £25, 3 Sept. 2012
This racket is all you could ask for as a beginner/amateur player. It is a racket with a handle and strings. I have hit the ball with it. It is under £25. It is as described - a squash racket.

I would definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous value for money, 12 May 2013
As a National Masters squash champion I regard the racket as exceptional value for money, particularly if you like playing with a head heavy racket that has both power and control. Players who like rackets that are shaft or handle heavy should look elsewhere.
I would definitely consider buying up some more before they sell out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr8, 10 April 2013
Just started playing squash so needed a good strong cheap but not 2 cheap racket this meets all my needs and will defo keep me going a while

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 14 Sept. 2012
Mr. JA Inskip (Swindon, UK) - See all my reviews
Purchased this item as I had used the Browning Big Guns and thought the Super Gun would be a good try. However upon playing with this for the first time I found the strings to be very loose, I contacted racketworld regarding this only to be informed that the strings are not covered as part of any returns due to being consumable items. What a load of rubbish! as part of a consumer rights is that they can return the item if it is not sold as described! They did offer me a re-string at an extra charge. With this I have decided not to purchase any more rackets from this company.

I have played with the racket a few times and have found it to break!! My previous rackets are still ok so until I purchase a new racket from somewhere else I will continue to use my older ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great control - Great durability - Great price - Buy, 30 Nov. 2011
As indicated by the title, I am pleased with this product. I bought it just over a few months ago and have thoroughly enjoyed beating my rivals. Browning is now my trusted sport brand due to its durability. I regret that I am a rather ruthless squash player and broke my previous Dunlop on the very first game that I played with it.

I would not be giving this racket 5 stars if I had broken it on my first game. I bought this racket when it was reduced from a monstrous £350 to a mere £30 (Inc. Postage) I have not had any problems with it and it has remarkably changed my game - Despite my fellow rivals attempting to convince me that it was the skill of the player, not the racket - I beg to disagree.

When receiving it through the post a day after purchase (Thanks to Amazon Prime)I instantly opened the bag and rolled my eyes. I thought it was just another racket, that would break. So I took it out for a test drive and I was pleasantly surprised. Of course, you are just reading this review because you want the verdict of others, but at the end of the day it is your decision. My biggest regret is not buying it sooner. Worth the money to the last penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars impressive!, 24 Oct. 2012
I recently took up squash with a friend of mine. Both him and I were after a cheap yet decent racket to start out with which led us to these Browning rackets.

After a few games we can both definitely say that they seem very good value for money. They feel light and seem to have good dampening. The RRP seems a bit dubious but then again, comparing their weight to that of ones in some local sports shops, they seem a lot lighter than ones going for around £100-150. So I think £30 is VERY reasonable!

So far no faults. Will update if anything changes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Well designed, 17 July 2013
Nicely balanced, lightweight racket, well strung with large sweet spot. Would have had full stars if didn't have to replace grip after 1st use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits me ;)), 22 Feb. 2013
This racket for me has a "feel" that suits me ;)) It was delivered within days and I am delighted at the price I paid, great value.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›