Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Price:£2.99+ Free shipping

on 22 April 2014
I had ordered this 220gsm card in the past and found it ideal for printing tickets for village hall events.

This latest pack, however, arrived shrink wrapped without the usual identification label or any other identification marks. The card was much thinner so I weighed it and found that it was in the region of 170gsm.

After contacting the seller I received and email stating: "I can assure you that you have received the correct goods and they are as described. If you are unhappy with your order please return for a refund".

For the cost involved it is not worth returning the card, I will buy the correct card from another seller.
on 22 November 2011
I re order this card all the time as I make my own greeting cards using the computer.
It is thick enough to stand up when folded into a greeting card & be fed into the printer.
I would recommend this product to anyone who makes their own cards.
The delivery is excellent & comes well before due date.
on 5 October 2012
This card is not as advertised. The actual weight is 187gsm NOT 220 gsm as advertised. It was also inadequately packaged so that some of the corners were damaged making it usable only for projects which do not need a full sheet. Very disappointed.
on 17 August 2013
I ordered two packs. Each was labelled as "50 sheets of 220gsm card", but was actually 39 sheets of 180gsm card.

Even having emailed a photo of the as yet unopened pack on a set of digital scales that showed it to be woefully underweight, these numpties still insisted that I post it back to them "for inspection" before they would send a replacement. For such a low value product, that's pretty poor service.

I sent both packs back, asked for my refund 10 days later, but never actually received it. Again, it's such a small amount that it's not worth my time and effort to chase it. It *is* however worth posting this here to warn off other potential victims. You have been warned!
on 15 March 2013
was surprised how thin this card was, its almost as thin as printing paper, so was no good for the use i intended, in fact i have not used it at all, had to buy another pack to print my business cards, very disappointed really
on 11 March 2013
if this is card i will eat my hat it is rubbish ,only fit for my grandson to crayon on. if it cost more it would be going straight back as it
is not good enough for my card making, it arrived curled up shoved through my letter box.and the colour is off white will not be buying again {ever].
on 5 February 2014
Why on earth didn't I take notice of other 1 star reviews. This is not 220gsm card and is not fit for my purpose. There was no protective packaging, just put in a plastic bag resulting in badly bashed-in corners when it was forced through my letter box. I certainly can't use it. I shall give it to my local Primary School; the little ones will be pleased anyway! This purchase has knocked my confidence in Amazon who really should ensure that sellers meet their own high standards. I always thought that checks were made as to quality of goods and packaging and accuracy of descriptions, but evidently not.
on 14 April 2013
I wanted card that I could cover with material and use as backing for brooches and felt items. Usually 220gsm is enough, but this pack of white card seemed to have no substance to it, and was not as thick as I expected. Other than that, the delivery was ok and arrived as ordered.
on 7 August 2010
Was very pleased with card pack . I received 3days off ordering i would use this company again
on 11 April 2016
Whenever there is a birthday of my family members or friends coming up, I always prepare some original, hand-made cards to make them feel special. In order to do this, I always get white card sheets. I used to buy them from WHSmith. The quality of the product was great and I would say I was happy about it. However, I recently realised that ordering card sheets online is way cheaper. So I ordered this pack prior to my father's birthday. I was afraid it will not arrive on time as I did not pay for the next day delivery. BUT! I was lucky enough! I received the item even earlier than expected. White card sheets were properly and neatly packed. They were not damaged, bent or wrinkled. Once I unpacked the item, I was happy to figure out that the cards were thick enough. I mean, they were exactly what I expected. In addition to this, I was quite surprised that these cards were suitable for printing! So, guess what? Instead of painting some cute stuff on it myself (I usually use oil based acrylic paint or watercolour paint), I just made the card on the computer, using a programme to create online posters! It made my life so much easier! To sum up, I will definitely buy this product again because it was a really good bargain!