5.0 out of 5 stars Mine were/still are fine
Reading other reviews of this item now i'd be scared to buy one, however there were no reviews when i bought mine so i carried on as they were cheap.
I bought 3 cus the kids keep losing them, and there all fine and still work with no problems.
Published on 10 April 2009 by Ian glover

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid!!
Had this about 2-3 weeks i suppose,been suckered in by the cheap price ,which by the way isnt when you look at the p&p.My 9 year old son just switched his on to charge,when bang goes the power,hi-fi,computer all went off,the damn things only burnt out,dont buy one,get a branded nintendo one instead.
Published on 23 Mar 2008 by C Farnaby

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid!!, 23 Mar 2008
C Farnaby "Mick" (Leeds) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NINTENDO DS LITE MAINS POWER SUPPLY BATTERY CHARGER (Video Game)

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a reason, 7 Feb 2009
AMC Casday - See all my reviews
I bought two, one for each daughter's DS. Within 24 hrs, both had broken off into the power point whilst being unplugged. Now not only do I have to replace the adapter, I also have to replace the socket. These little stinkers should be avoided. I'd've given it 0 stars if the system would have let me. Wish I could find an officially licensed adapter!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Charger blew, 16 April 2008
Malcolm Mcdonald (UK) - See all my reviews
Charger fried and blew all the electricity in our room. Avoid at all cost!

2.0 out of 5 stars Charger is easy to break, 7 Mar 2008
J. Parnell-Brookes (Engerland) - See all my reviews
I bought this charger, it works/worked fine and had no problems. The connections fit securely.

HOWEVER!

When I plugged it into a power socket that was on, I heard a strange snicking noise. When I tried to use it afterwards it wouldn't charge.

Opened it up and had a look and one of the components was fried!

So overall not a durable little gizmo, but it is cheap I suppose...

If there was a shop with slightly better ones around me then I'd get one. But since there isn't I'll just have to buy another one and not put it in plug sockets that are already on! lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Mine were/still are fine, 10 April 2009
Ian glover (UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Pay attention to the one star reviews. Seriously AVOID!!!, 9 April 2013
M. Fox (UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Wish I had paid attention when reading some of the reviews of this charger. My DS was charging in the front room while I was in my bedroom. I heard a huge bang and knew something had blown. At first I thought it was my washing machine as the lights had all gone off. But realising other things had stopped working, I switched on my fuse box and began eliminating. I noticed that the light on the charger was no longer lit and then realised it was the charger that had blown. A complete waste of money and a serious fire hazard. Amazon should take notice of such items and not allow them to continue to be sold. So pay attention to all the one star reviews and DO NOT PURCHASE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ds charger, 26 Feb 2010
I had lost my original charger for my ds lite when i moved house and bought this as a replacement, i must say for the price i was impressed. its a standard charger for the ds and the ds lite.

1.0 out of 5 stars burning, 30 Dec 2010
opened up the package, plugged it into mains with the ds in. it didn't charge and smell of burning. dangerous and possible fire hazard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, 30 Oct 2013
After my little sister charger broke we bought a replacement and it work great. Cheap and does what it suppose to

5.0 out of 5 stars NintendoPower, 12 Sep 2009
J. D. Webster - See all my reviews
Bought Nintendo in America and bought power supply over here. Good value and no problems