Size: 75g|Change

on 14 July 2014
This stuff is fantastic!
Dry skin? Gone.
Cracked heels? Sorted.
It's good for hands too.

It's very concentrated so a little goes a long way.
A great purchase, totally recommended.
on 29 September 2015
My good lady has used this product for years , ever since she found it whilst on holiday in Sweden. At that time her heels were like the coarsest sand paper and being type 1 diabetic she has to be very careful with her feet. After a few weeks her heels were like a "baby's bottom" and have remained so ever since by using the cream twice a week after a bath.
on 23 February 2016
I've been using this for several years and it's superb. Yes, it's great for making and keeping feet velvety smooth, but don't be mean, let the rest of you in on the secret too! It makes a brilliant hand cream, especially if you suffer from dry flaky cuticles, a little bit of this massaged into each nail each bedtime does the trick.
Although it's quite a thick cream it is non greasy, but you do have to give it 5 mins or so to sink in. I keep a tube by the kitchen sink to use after I've washed dishes as I used to suffer with very dry and sore hands ... Thing of the past since using this. Being fragrance free means it doesn't irritate my skin.
I also use on my knees, and elbows in fact anywhere skin starts to get rough. Highly recommended.
on 21 April 2014
I have tried many lotions & potions on my dry feet, all helped to a degree but I then heard about CCS & it is the best I have used. Not overly greasy & the skin feels much more comfortable, I wouldn't say a miracle cure but certainly effective & I would recommend. Excellent price too for a big tube.
on 29 March 2014
The best thing found was get yourself a Emjoi Micro-Pedi and when your feet are dry (heals are hard and not when you have just come out of the shower) use the Emjoi Micro-Pedi over a few days to get rid of the thick hard skin and shape your heal. Then massage the cream in at night and put some old socks on ( so you don't rub the cream of on your bed sheets) and rub some on first thing on a morning and you will see the difference after a few days. If you suffer from hard skin on your heals and do what i said it does work. But im like everybody else and sometimes i forget to keep up with the cream and have to sand my heals again but no were as bad as what i use to Hope this helps Ps you don't use much so it lasts along time
on 18 August 2014
I brought this cream as recommended by my chiropodist, and it has totally changed the condition of my feet. Before they were so cracked and dry and I used this cream to help maintain what my chiropodist did.. it has worked amazingly.
I have recommended this to so many people. love love it.
on 27 February 2016
My feet were a total mess and I had been using a cream specifically for cracked heels for a while but once this problem was solved a needed a cream for general cream to keep my feet soft and in tip top condition so I thought I'd try this cream.

I use this cream nightly with cotton moisturising socks. The cream is really thick so a little goes a long way and once applied and massaged in it absorbs very quickly.

My feet the next morning are silky soft without the greasy leftovers that some creams give.

I am so impressed with this cream that I cannot find a fault!

This cream is a total bargain at the price. I highly recommend it and will most definitely be purchasing it again.
on 3 May 2014
The best cream ever - I originally bought from my chiropodist - but will continue to get from Amazon.
It is very very good. Non greasy cream and my feet are as soft as butter. I also use on my finger nails and hands at night.
Lovely lovely product. Well worth the money.
on 4 September 2014
Brought this for my sister as she apparently needed some foot cream urgently (and Amazon Prime is the families best friend). This product has helped us all as we no longer have to sit and watch her pick at and peel the skin off her feet whilst were watching a film!
Life saver!
on 8 February 2014
i have a few hard dry spots on my heel and toe. i put this on before bed and put on socks and woke up with well moisturized skin that felt softer and smoother. its not a miracle treatment so my skin obviously gets dry again. i will definitely try to use it as often as possible.