on 28 December 2007
I must admit it is nothing compared to BONKERS (Best hardcore ever, Scott Brown RULES!) or Hardcore heaven but CD3 mixed by Bootlegs is brilliant CD2 is not as good but hardcore fans will love and CD1 is just as good, I recomend this CD for any hardcore fans.
on 15 February 2012
Good job once again you can't go wrong with this if harcore is your thing, cd 3 is the bootleg "mix" which is my favorite rocking cd with added bass.
on 26 August 2013
"Hardcore Adrenaline 3" is a three disc set of high tempo house, trance, and dance music by multiple musicians. Disc 1 has 18 songs mixed by Stu Allan, Disc 2 is assembled by DJ Seduction, and disc 3 is fine-tuned as the Bootlegs Mix. "Sunlight" by Darren Styles & Seduction Feat. Alison Wade is currently one of my personal musical favorites from this collection. However, there is something for many hard core dance music listeners due to a range of music ranging from a remake of "Sweet Dreams" by Uraken & Calyn Tsukishima and The Simpsons theme by HNK.
on 9 December 2008
This was my first real hardcore album and i totally loved it to begin with but then along came CD2! why can't they all just be amazing euphoric melody exploded with gigantic buildups and shattering beats? For those like me who love hardcore for its extatic beauty and banging drums, CD2 ruins it as does CD3 a bit. but still get it for CD1 alone! i'd be willing to pay this price for just one of Stu Allan's. If you're scared of getting a new album because it might contain hundreds of terrible songs and very few you like like i did with Ministry of Sound Anthems this one will be fine (and its hardly a risk at this price). i stress that this is aimed at those who are not too learned in the ways of hardcore.
on 25 January 2008
I found that this album hasn't got enough new banging beats for me, also I feel that to many old tracks get "tarted up" then punched out as new material, I mean, surely these professionals can provide top quality tunes for crazy hardcore fanatics like me.
on 15 August 2013
Love it and it got it rate just because its an amazing album

Recommend to any one who loves hardcore music
on 3 March 2015