5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bottle...
Published on 19 Jun. 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit greasy
Like any cream with a touch of sunshine or summer or whatever they call it, it feels a bit greasy going on. Smells nice though. Won't be buying this again.
Published 20 months ago by AE from Torquay

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bottle..., 19 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Olay Total Effects Touch of Sunshine SPF15 Moisturiser with Light Self Tan (Personal Care)
I love this moisturiser! It has a nice thick consistency, so you only need to use very little at a time. My skin is light, and I worried about how the self-tanner would look as they often make my skin look a funny colour, but this has given it the look of a very light tan without looking fake. I love the fact that it has SPF15 in it as it means that I do not need to put on additional products if the sun makes an unexpected appearance.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Here!, 3 April 2008
thingy_wingy (Accrington, England) - See all my reviews
Special Offer - Type Olay in the search box at the top. Click on the link to the Olay store (just below the search box) and the link is on the right hand side of the page. Happy shopping! Btw have also used it and like the results but find it goes on matt but then tends to start to shine a little later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Glow, 15 Oct. 2009
I am delighted with this product, great moisturiser and the self tanner leaves me with a healthy glow. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOOK BETTER -FEEL BETTER, 3 April 2008
Mrs. J. A. Broad (England) - See all my reviews
Have used this product, it is really superb. My skin looks better than it has for years.
(When did the offer of two for £20.00? I logged on to order four items & cannot find it. Is there any chance I can order later today PLEASE!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars its perfect.. it gives u natural tan look like ..., 20 Nov. 2014
it does what it says..bought it by mistake as i didn't wanna get tan..normally i use olay 7 effects as my day moisturiser..just 3 days after using it i noticed my skin is getting tan..i was surprised as its winter and there is no sunshine ..than i closely looked to my moisturiser which is saying touch of sunshine and i got what it means...so any one who wanna look natural tan..its perfect..it gives u natural tan look like u spend who day on beach in summer...

5.0 out of 5 stars moisturises brialliantly gives a lovly hint of tan, 23 July 2014
is lovely, i will buy it again, it makes my skin very moisturised and gives a lovely slight hint of tan. i have ginger skin so this gives a really nice subtle colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually works, 20 July 2011
As a guy, the wrong fake tan can leave you embarrassingly orange, but this product just looks natural and subtle... Perfect for the modern man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Cream - Olay 10/10, 6 Feb. 2011
This Olay Total Effects cream is amazing, the smell, the texture, the fact it has SPF 15 in plus a self-tanner. It goes on brilliantly and makes my skin feel silky smooth. Like with all self-tanners it does have a slight smell with it but not a self-tan smell (if that makes sense) some how Olay have managed to avoid this and it's great (unlike with the night time Touch of Self Tanner which does seem to have that strong self-tan smell!). The only thing with this is that as it is the 'Light sun-kissed Glow' it doesn't give an instant dark tan, I find it works best when I have come back off holiday just to keep that nice holiday tan look, other than that it only gives you a slight colouring, so if you want a more noticable tan I'd definately go for the darker one. I wouldn't pay full price for this item as the bottle is not that big, but if you can get it slightly discounted then it's not too bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Results in just 2 days!, 2 May 2011
I bought this cream 2 months ago as i was seeing it advertised on tv and amazon had it in amazing price.However my previous moisturiser was empty only before 4 days ago so i started using it.My first notice is that it absorbes really quick as i put it on only for about 10 minutes and afterwards my usuall make up.My skin remained soft after 10 hours but no signs of funny glowing.Moreover,a few hours ago i realised that my face was not pale today as always,it is the 3rd day i am using it and it has actually given me the light sun-kissed glow already,that is why i immidiatelly decided to write my review.Great product for fair and pale skin like mine,will definatelly buy the night cream too!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice creamy texture, 7 Nov. 2013
Suze "Susie" (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Nice thick cream with a lovely thick texture.
It has the kind of texture you only usually get in much higher priced creams.
I have used Olay [or Ulay as it used to be called] for 35 years. I am often complemented on having 'good skin.'
I think this company's product can take some credit.

And the added benefit of a self tan with this one is just marvellous.
I think this is probably the best moisturiser out there. I certainly think it is the best of the Olay range.
And it is much cheaper here than in the stores.
If I could give this ten stars, I would.