5.0 out of 5 stars great!
These tights are soft and comfortable and fit great over my bump. I bought them in my pre-pregnancy size and they fit perfectly.
Would definitely recommend.
Published on 19 Nov 2011 by CB

3.0 out of 5 stars Every bump is different..
Published 21 months ago by camden

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 19 Nov 2011
Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase, 7 Dec 2013
These maternity tights are the best i have ever tried. They are the most comfortable, strong and generous ones that i have ever come across, baring in mind i am on my 3rd baby now, so I've tried and tested every product. I bought size L, i am normally a 16 to 18 and i am 33 weeks pregnant and there is still plenty of room in them to grow. If i was only a few weeks pregnant i would have probably gone for a smaller size as they are so generous to start with

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy if you have a big bump, 26 Jun 2013
The tights are good quality however i found by the time i got to work they had already slipped down under my bump which resulted in me pulling them up all day. If you are only just showing or your bump is small then these maybe suitable for you. I have only worn them once as i found them very uncomfortable and the constant pulling them up drove me insane by the end of the day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 13 Jun 2013
Very bad. Would not stay in place at all. Highly recommend not to buy these, made for some very awkward moments

2.0 out of 5 stars Maternity tights, 3 April 2013
This review is from: 60 Denier Maternity Tights (Apparel)
Wouldn't buy again ... fell down as I walked across the bridge for work (and had bought the right size).

2.0 out of 5 stars Hole on seam after wearing once, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: 60 Denier Maternity Tights (Apparel)
Good quality and quite comfy but got a hole in the seam at bottom of bump area after wearing for a few hours. I'm not even that big yet either so bit disappointing for price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Every bump is different.., 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: 60 Denier Maternity Tights (Apparel)
As I set off for work, feeling comfy and smart with my new maternity tights on - I thought 'yup these are just what I needed' over my rather large bump. But as the day wore on, they kept slipping back over my bump and I was constantly trying to pull them back into the comfy position. I'm 5 ft 8, usually slim - and bought a medium, but may be my bump needed a large pair. But every bump is different..

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 6 Aug 2014
My wife has slowly worked through all of her tights and even puurchased large tights which don't fit anymore.

This have been perfect, she says the seem is on the side which she says well, I personally have no idea!

Ideal for any pregnant women. I bought a medium and a large for when she's bigger just incase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 14 July 2014
I find that tights roll down but not these, they are great. They don't feel quite as smooth as other brands but I suppose that's why they don't roll down.

2.0 out of 5 stars too roomy gusset but keep falling down!, 26 April 2014
J. Oman (UK) - See all my reviews
yes they are roomy for your belly but the gusset is way to big, which meant that all day it kept falling down, and i had to be pulling up the legs all the time. hated it by the end of the day. I'm quite tall and size 16-18 but this gusset was for someone the size of 24.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›