5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use with great results
I've always used the spray-on waterproofing products available at grocery stores, but chanced upon Nikwax products here on Amazon. I always found it annoying to first clean, then apply wax/polish and finally spray.

Published on 6 Oct 2011 by Ranin Aki

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper in store
Great product as always but could have bought it cheaper in store. The volumes were incorrectly quoted making me think it was larger bottles.
Published 7 months ago by Mr. Gary Quinnell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use with great results, 6 Oct 2011
Ranin Aki - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikwax Care Kit For Leather Footwear Footwear Cleaning/Proofing (Shoes)

I bought this product for my dress shoes that I wear to work, but ended up using it on every shoe I could find in the house, including Gore-Tex boots. It's that easy and enjoyable. I've not seen any effect on breathability whatsoever, which is imporant for daily wear.

It's easy to use with the applicators built-in, and the process is fast requiring no waiting in between steps. The final result after polishing with a cloth is spectacular. The waxy sheen is so much better than what I've seen from your average shoe polishes, plus it's waterproof! You can just see the beads of water running off, like from your car windshield, nice! It also does wonders for older worn leather, makes it nice and soft again.

Best shoe care kit and product I've come across, will be ordering more soon..

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 6 Dec 2010
These products are very easy to use, and not at all messy. There's a brush included as well. I am not sure of the effectiveness of the Cleaner, but I used it anyway before applying the Proofing. The Proofing seems to really work, My leather boots were letting water through, and after twice applying the proofing I can see the water is not being absorbed by the leather. And the boots look good too. I would buy the Proofer again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing, 11 Mar 2011
My son's leather kickers got so badly damaged by snow/water and i was so glad when i read the reviews about this product. It is absolutely amazing and does exactly what it says. Cleans nicely and i love the glossy look to the leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boot Care, 27 Mar 2010
this care kit was perfect for my needs, and did a nice job of cleaning and proofing my walking boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars wax on- wax off., 11 Jun 2013
gave my foot wear a new lease of life.i trudge around fields with my dogs and foot wear gets in a right old state,but ths does the trick

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for boots!, 24 Feb 2013
Great stuff! Keeps out the moisture and easy to use. Would recommend it to all. Did new boots and the old bat's auld boots and she seems happy too. This doesn't happen often!

5.0 out of 5 stars new to Nik wax footwear cleaner, 4 Dec 2012
Bought Nik-wax for two new pairs of Hiking boots. Have used it several times and i have to say i am very impressed. I am old school at heart and usually like to use a good layer of dubbin. But having bought my new boots and read up on the correct way to clean them i thought i'd try the nik-wax product. There are several reasons i like the product, ease of use and reasonable price being a couple. Rinse the worst mud of off your boots, and clean using the gel... then water proof, both whilst boots are WET! I have always used products that need dry boots before you use them.. Cleaning them from wet i find so convenient wash , gel, waterproof and wipe with a damp cloth. leave to dry naturally overnight sorted! Great stuff five star from me. Oh ordered and delivered in just two or three days, great service to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 April 2011
I use my walking boots up to 5 times a week and they had started to look a bit tired. I tried the cleaner and then put the wax on and they looked fab and totally water repellant. It is extremely easy to use and took all of about 5 minutes to do. It does exactly what it says on the box!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nik wax, 11 Nov 2012
I have not found anything that does the job as well, keeps my walking boots proofed all year round with regular use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikwax Care Kit, 8 Nov 2012
This item was purchased, in an attempt to waterproof and protect our boots and to prevent us from suffering wet feet on returning from walking our dogs on a nearby field,I was pleasantly surprised to find it did the job on waterproofing shoes/boots, easy to apply (no mess)and well worth the cost

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›