on 2 August 2013
My wife loves this stuff so a purchase of an industrial sized bottle is well worth it. Very good value and delivered very quickly. It smells lovely too
on 19 May 2015
I have worn this perfume for 20 years. I love it and constantly have comments on how nice it is. This bottle has a very weak level of smell. I have never a bottle with such reduced strength. I am wondering about if it's genuine, although I believed buying it through Amazon makes it trusted.
on 11 July 2013
I love this fragrance, it is strong and long lasting and one of those that many people have commented on when i've worn it. Love the vanilla in it.
on 28 April 2015
This does not smell like obsession at all.In the interests of fairness I tested it on friends, nobody recognized it as Obsession The scent(what ever it is) has vanished within half an hour. I may very well stop buying any perfume from amazon because of this very disappointing purchase.
on 20 May 2014
Excellently packed and arrived on schedule.
Warm, spicy, floral and rich scent. A perfume more suitable for special occasions and evenings out. Leaves a beautiful lingering scent in rooms after you've left and is very womanly. More suitable for women. Not a perfume for a teenage girl as you need to have a certain level of maturity to carry off this fragrance. A great gift for someone special or a real treat for yourself.
on 7 January 2016
So disappointed. Supposedly my usual perfume but it's not. It doesn't smell the same, the fragrance doesn't last and the actually perfume colour in the bottle is much paler. Obviously as fake, very disappointed ...I can only recommend DON'T PURCHASE & WASTE YOUR MONEY.
on 10 January 2016
I purchased this for an additional present for my nan who likes the older scents than the more modern ones that arent as easy on the nose but my nan loves this scent so much so she is now stock piling it. Nice size bottle with a really decent smell and i can not fault it smells great!. Dont hesitate if you are planning on buying this a gift for a loved one as they will love this. 10/10
on 6 April 2014
As always, great value for money and I will always come back for more - thank you very much :)
on 9 February 2014
what an exellent price for such a large spray,my girlfriend does'nt wear anything else,and you can pay twice the price in a shop,so it pays to shop on line!
on 3 August 2015
Kalvin Klein perfumes have always been a firm favourite of mine and Obsession - well it's become a kind of obsession with me. If I don't receive a bottle at least every few years from my husband I sulk. It's a really heady long lasting fragrance. It's spicy and earthy and exotc and has a delicious burnt caramel undertone. It's more of an evening fragrance but I can't resist using a little during the day as it really lasts. The fragrace stays fresh smelling for years too, assuming your bottle lasts you that long.