4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but a little heavy to take with you
I bought this as I wanted a more comprehensive tool to take with me when road riding, something that will get one our of most common troubles. The device itsself is fairly comprehensive, and I must admit it's been very useful at home when one cannot be bothered to get the whole toolkit out. It comes in a neat case and had almost everything you need.

A few minor...
Published on 28 Aug 2009 by James Torbett

2.0 out of 5 stars the allen keys are ok...
I hate to toss in a negative review to contradict the rather positive reviews, but I feel the need to share my thoughts.

I got this after reading the reviews, and even the 1 star didn't seem discouraging to me. All I wanted was a handy multitool that didn't cost a fortune and helped me on the off chance I needed to tweak something. And £4.25 is about as cheap...
Published on 27 Nov 2011 by Pawel Krol

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal little tool: Canyon Cycling Maintenance Kit, 10 Jan 2012
This review is from: Canyon Cycling Maintenance Kit - everything you need on the road! (Sports)
Ideal little tool. It doesn't have "everything" you need on the road, like they say, but almost. Great value for money and arrived just two days after placing the order. There's not much difference with those multi tools that cost double or more, and the case is very convenient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 29 Dec 2011
Was looking for a cheap bicycle tool kit. Normally use the Topeak stuff but wanted something cheap and cheerful for my spare bike. You get everything you really would ever need for day to day riding.

4.0 out of 5 stars its a must, 27 July 2011
one thing you need when cycling to work everyday like me. i have this for more than
a year now and pleased to say that i relied on this very much to do some simple
repair on my bike..

4.0 out of 5 stars Cycling maintenance kit, 25 May 2011
This kit comes in a small box and has everything you could possibly need to maintain your bicycle. Really good value and packed with useful products. I bought this as a present and the recipient was delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars everything you need, 9 Aug 2010
Comes in a neat little pack and really does include everything you will need for any minor repairs out on the road. The screwdriver/allen key tool is very rugged but still remains easy and comfortable to use. It is now a permanent fixture for my days out on two wheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 July 2008
This is an excellent tool, contains almost everything you'd need in a handy pouch. So good my friends have bought one too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 7 Oct 2008
Mr. Anthony Murray "You Cant Run From Death B... (Ballynahinch, N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
This item is very will designed and has a good bit of weight to it showing that it is made with quality metal and not something that will snap when trying to loosen a tight bolt. It has everything I need to work on my bike and even to do some odd jobs around the house, very pleased with this item.