5.0 out of 5 stars big girl scooter, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Hudora Big Wheel Scooter GS 205, Neon-Green, 14695 (Toy)
i bought this for my 10 yr old daughter as she is tall and majority of the scooters are too short,well not this bad boy as its big enough for me 5ft10" and then some.it folds up with the great carry strap so when we are on a walk/scoot on a sunday we can fold them and stop for lunch etc.i can't reccomend this scooter enough my daughter says its totes amaze balls.whan my son is old enough i will be buying him one aswell and maybe 1 for me too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Hudora Big Wheel Scooter GS 205, Neon-Green, 14695 (Toy)
Great scooter, very solid, easy to fold, my seven year old daughter loves it and I have enjoyed a scoot on it myself too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for adult commuting, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: Hudora Big Wheel Scooter GS 205, Neon-Green, 14695 (Toy)
ought it specifically to put in the car as I have about 1.2 mile walk from where I park to my town centre office. It is quite big and weighty (very good quality) and would suggest its a little too advanced for children under about 4 feet in height. The steerer expands out to about 1 metre in height. This is ok for me at 5'9". I have UK size 8 feet and my foot nearly fills the footplate. I even bought the pneumatic tyre wheels as an upgrade with better bearings. As a adult for short commuting its great but would recommend going for the tyre shod model, rather than the 'skateboard' type material. Folds down really well and feels secure when set up. Only negatives: the rubber end plugs on the handles do seem to want pop out a lot. And despite the brake going half way over the back tyre, ride it through muddy water and it will still splash up a lot on your trousers - def only for the dry if you are going to work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hudora Big Wheel Scooter GS 205, Neon-Green, 14695 (Toy)
My daughter has had her Hudora Scooter for 6 years and we use it a lot- nothing compares. We have been through several cheaper ones and it's a false economy. The scooters are really well made, very smooth, fold up neatly and you can get replacement parts if you need. Very pleased to now be able to get these easily in the UK, recommend the big wheel one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Hudora Big Wheel Scooter GS 205, Neon-Green, 14695 (Toy)
I love it and my grandson loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks really good, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hudora Big Wheel Scooter GS 205, Neon-Green, 14695 (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter, for Christmas. The scooter is solid and feels really good. The design is really amazing, very good value for money. I would highly recommend. I bet my other daughter will want one now!

5.0 out of 5 stars it is good, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Hudora Big Wheel Scooter GS 205, Neon-Green, 14695 (Toy)
for my sons birthday in december and seems solid and perfect for a 10 year old. very good thanks. looks cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Hudora Big Wheel Scooter GS 205, Neon-Green, 14695 (Toy)
My daughter chose this scooter for her birthday and has used it every day! It is sturdy, excellent quality and looks great. I would highly recommend it.