Style Name: 5376001 Clear|Change

on 23 February 2013
These have a few scuff marks on them straight out the packet but they're not noticeable against a light background. They are very good value and punch cleanly on my Fellowes comb binder. Don't pay more until you've tried them.
on 20 November 2012
Exactly as described, perfect I use a lot of covers in my line of business and these are the best of the lot
on 28 May 2013
I use these covers with a comb binder. They help to give a professional look to the finished product whilst offering a clear view of the front cover below - perfect for the documents and music that I bind. There are 100 sheets in the pack so unless you're doing a great deal of binding they'll last you a while.
on 22 July 2013
These were purchased for use in the office. They are very good quality for the price, we use them to make up promotional books. Excellent buy!
on 2 May 2013
Clear, robust, easy to punch, gives a professional look to a manual or document - as I wanted. Will probably order again.
on 9 July 2013
This is an excellent product and was ideal for use with our binding machine. The goods were quickly despatched too.
on 10 November 2015
This complemented the new. Binding machine I bought.
on 29 January 2016
Just what I wanted, good price and delivery
on 4 March 2016
Great, and delivered quickly :-)
on 14 September 2014