Size: Pack of 20Change

on 7 October 2009
Great item for oiling the shredder blades and there's one for each month of the year,depends though on how often you shred and how much you shred as I find sometimes you need more than one sheet per month which limits this packets usage to 6 months!! Product great but weigh in the cost, buying online cost me 3/4 of the cost of Rexel sheets in p&p - my fault I know, I know, just beware yourselves!!
on 18 March 2012
These were purchased on recommendation and have proved convenient in size,very easy to use, and the oil textured manufacture is evident from the shredded product. Shredder is working quietly and smoothly. Shredder used for domestic volumes (not business) so the sheets should last for many months ie, one per 4 to 6 weeks.The 20 oil sheets are delivered in a laminated plastic wallet - ideal for storage and preventing any risk of drying out. Conventional oiling of shredder 'teeth' is not recommended and the sheets provide a convenient, non messy, method of lubrication. Had I used these sheets over a longer period I may well have awarded 5 stars for the product - but on recent purchase and limited use so far I am well satisfied.
on 18 March 2013
There are other cheaper options, but I decided to go with Rexel as that is the make of my shredder. The process of using these sheets is as simple as it gets. Just feed them into the machine! I am just going with the manufacturer's recommendation on this, never having oiled any previous shredders I have owned. That said I have a good machine that has now remained in top condition for over 18 months of intensive use. These oil sheets represent a small cost if they prolong the working life of your shredder.
on 10 December 2012
I found the sheed very easy to use, just placed newspaper in the tray and disposed of this easily. No messy oil spillages to clean just insert and away you go.
on 23 April 2011
This is a very simple product which does a great job. It's essential to keep a shredder lubricated if you put as much stuff through it as we do!
on 27 November 2013
this product does the job but is expensive for what it is.5 star performance but star rating lowered to indicate exorbitant price.
on 18 June 2012
The oil sheets are so easy and convenient to use. At least this way you don't overdo it with the oil, the machine gets the right amount. If it was in liquid form you always feel as though you should add just that little bit more - whoever thought up the oil sheets is a genius.
on 30 October 2013
Seems to do what it should do, nothing more nothing less but that is what I would expect—after all, they are only oil sheets!
on 9 January 2012
when you buy a shredder it never says to buy shredder oil to help maintain the effectiveness of the blades or shredder oil sheets but if you bother to read customer reviews which since you are reading this I'm probably typing to the converted then like me this is the way you find out.

These sheets are A5 size. Originally I bought them on offer at another website so do shop around on price before purchasing.

Are they worth the price? It works out to £1 a sheet and the packaging recommends to run one of these sheets through a shredder every month and I find that sufficient for my general household usage. So dependent on your use I would say yes £1 a month is still cheaper than a new shredder.

They are really straight forward to use - simply place through the shredder as you would a piece of paper so you don't come into contact with the oil and there is no chance you getting oil on your carpets or needing to wipe up any spills.

I bought the rexel brand as I have a rexel shredder but the guarantee with my shredder didn't state to only use rexal oil or sheets on it so I guess you could try other brands.
on 28 November 2013
Have been using them for a number of years now and as I had run out ordered more.Does what it says.