4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!
Bought this to go with my sons wooden railway. It fits great with the other railway we have ( Thomas, Brio and Tesco!) only downside is that the bridge is a little low to fit the Thomas trains through without a bit of a push - but at the price you can't really complain!
Published on 17 Sept. 2010 by Jooles

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not stay together easily
Published 7 months ago by Mrs. A. Day

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 17 Sept. 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Three Arch Bridge, 5 July 2012
This review is from: Bigjigs Rail BJT111 Three Arch Bridge (Toy)
Service and delivery by the supplier were excellent. It is a quality made product, but the only problem is that the letter carriages do not fit underneath the middle arch although the rest of the carriages do. This has annoyed my grandson!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigjigs Arched Bridge, 6 May 2012
This review is from: Bigjigs Rail BJT111 Three Arch Bridge (Toy)
Great addition to the big jigs railway set the bridge that came with the track we bought was a complete nightmare this is fantastic as a 3yr old can build it

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not stay together easily, 2 Oct. 2014
Mrs. A. Day (Hinckley, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bigjigs Rail BJT111 Three Arch Bridge (Toy)
I have given it 3 stars because my little boy loves this bridge and it is a pretty accessory for his train set. However, it is a bit fidly trying to keep it together as the join is not in a great place. He often knocks it apart accidentally then struggles to put it together again and gets frustrated. He is only 3 but it still means that I am constantly being summoned to help him when I am trying to look after his 2 younger brothers. Will hopefully be better once he's older though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect addition for my sons wooden railway set, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Rail BJT111 Three Arch Bridge (Toy)
We bought the Bigjigs wooden railway set at Christmas, the one with pink accessories for our daughter and the standard one for our son but didn't realise the one for our son didn't come with a bridge so he was quite upset that his sister seemed to have the better train set, we bought this bridge and got it only a few days after Christmas, he loves it and it really completed his set!
Great price, fast delivery, great quality, highly recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pieces not even!, 1 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Bigjigs Rail BJT111 Three Arch Bridge (Toy)
This bridge would be really pretty if the pieces matched! It comes in two halves and unfortunately, ours were 2 different thicknesses. Being a Christmas present we didn't have time to send it back so just kept it as the slopes are ok. The other arches are also a bit wonky! Other Bigjigs parts purchased at the same time are also bad quality, very rough around the edges. Won't be buying bigjigs again.

3.0 out of 5 stars While the design is nice, the item I received has a bit of ..., 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Bigjigs Rail BJT111 Three Arch Bridge (Toy)
While the design is nice, the item I received has a bit of rough finish on the top, plus a an ugly "dirty" look due to the wood used. The middle arch is all right for a train to go under, but the other two are too low really, so they are more for design than anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Purchase, 8 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Bigjigs Rail BJT111 Three Arch Bridge (Toy)
Purchased this for Christmas for my nephew as he has a Bigjigs train track and wanted other items.
Also purchased alongside a tunnel and engine shed.
The pieces are made of wood, very durable and easy for small hands to put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with battery trains, 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Bigjigs Rail BJT111 Three Arch Bridge (Toy)
I bought this bridge in hopes that our battery powered trains could pass under it (they don't fit under the similar ikea bridge) and it is just high enough so I am pleased. Our 2 year old is a lot less frustrated now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alround Pleasure Fantastic!!, 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Bigjigs Rail BJT111 Three Arch Bridge (Toy)
Perfect my granddaughter and I have had lots of fun with the new arch bridge, adding it to our ever growing track there is never a track the same with all the different layouts you can do, so endless hours of fun!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›