Price:£2.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 26 May 2014
This number 1 toy in Mexico for over 200 years has had my whole family amused for hours, it's a ball in a cup, yes a ball in a cup. No batteries required or electrical leads just hours of fun getting the ball in the cup and when your finished no messy tidying up just put the ball in the cup and your done. Great for passing time whilst waiting for parking spaces or whilst your kids play football, just try and get the ball in a cup .Don't worry about loosing the ball because it's on string and can easily be put back in the cup. Get a family team together and challenge your neighbours or a stranger and see how many balls you can get in your teams cups first. I'm gonna order 2 and give one to a friend for Xmas. Ball in a cup will not disappoint because it's a ball in a cup.
on 8 December 2013
Loads of fun, and tears for those who get frustrated by it. A great old fashioned toy which will help enhance your aim. A great break from electronic devices. Very durable.
on 24 December 2015
Oh no I didn't catch the ball in the cup! But it's okay, because the ball is in a string and attached to the cup!
on 8 November 2013
3 yr old son got very frustrated with it - so I shortened the string and he found it easier to do.
on 28 December 2015
Thought I'd have a little go before giving it to the kids and within 2 minutes the ball had detached from the string.. Maybe a one off but just shouldn't happen.. Just to add I was being extremely gentle.. Easy enough to fix with some glue but shouldn't have to..
on 21 March 2013
Good value for a good, brightly coloured replica toy. Even in the hands of a three year old thug the string has remained intact. Good fun at a good price.
on 3 April 2015
Bought for my sons 4th birthday party. Everyone of all ages enjoyed having a go. It is just right- takes a few tries but not impossible.
on 24 December 2012
We have now purchased 6 of these for friends and family, really good fun. Our record is 8 on the trot, it's totally addictive!
on 22 April 2016
Love this toy. Bought for my husband who tried to to do but was useless. Still can't catch the ball. Hours of fun.
on 13 January 2014
Great little wooded toys, my daughter loves playing with them ! I bought 2 so we can do this game together