Format: DVD|Change

on 30 July 2012
Another splendid performance from mid period Rolling Stones. This has long been available as a bootleg cd, but hasn't been available on dvd before to my knowledge.
on 18 June 2013
I bought this title some time ago on VHS video when it was first released but of course am now no longer able to play it. I bought the DVD so I could watch it again and wasn't disappointed. It's an accurate record of their 1981 US tour, more so than the " Still Life " CD which was heavily edited. A track listing on the case would have been helpful but as this is an import edition, that can be allowed.
on 10 August 2009
Let's spend the night together is an excellent dvd of the Stones live in the USA in 1981. I saw the same tour at Wembley stadium and this serves as a great souvenir of both the tour, and of where the stones were 'at' in 81-82. It is well filmed with multiple cameras and although not peak period stones, it is a good document of the times.
on 10 November 2012
My husband Wore it out on video he was so pleased to get it on DVD and hasn't stopped watching it well worth the money and a must for Rolling Stone fans!
on 2 August 2015
I had it on VHS originally (which is now worn out) and was having trouble finding it on DVD. Glad I've got it now, a must for any Stones fan.
on 15 June 2015
Takes me back to seeing The Stones in the early 80s. Great footage and sound.
on 2 October 2014
Great addition to my Rolling Stones collection
on 20 February 2016
Very quick delivery excellent
on 21 November 2015
Nothing to say, just Exellent
on 6 March 2013
i like this group it is graet group in the world today i like then it nothing to dislike james