on 26 July 2012
Item came quickly but cant fit to my bike as the instrutions are usless. This really needs to be addressed as i now will have to pay to have it fitted. Could really do with more picturs or pics of it fitted to a bike to you can at least get some idea of how its ment to work. Overall not very impressed.
on 4 March 2014
Well priced, lightweight bicycle rack that serves its purpose well. Not sure how it will hold up in the long run compared with steel but I like it for it's light weight. I had to make a bracket as it would not fit my 1980's racer (but that was simple to do). Recommended.
on 22 July 2012
No complaints about the product. Fitted to my wife's bike, good solid item. Guys sort out the instructions. I'm a professional engineer and sorted out the fitting using my loaf. The instruction were comical and I just threw them away.
on 11 March 2013
I had to go to a specialist bike shop to get an adapter for my bike. It would be useful if the provider actually provided a description of the attachments required. I'm led to believe that it is because my bike is particularly old...
on 6 September 2009
Bought this rack specifically to handle a large load whilst doing the CTC recently. It performed well, securely keeping the bags away from the wheels and mudguards.
on 26 October 2013
This is a well made product, nice light construction, and powder coat finish.
I had to do some selective drilling to frame for top brackets, but still had it
fitted in under an hour. I love it.
on 22 April 2012
Good delivery and packing - product looks well made - Would not fit a specialised sectur but will fit older touring bike (Pendle. Thank you hope to get lots of weekends away and commuting done with this
on 21 August 2011
Delighted with the quality and price. Easy to fit and provides a strong base to mount pannier bags. The unit itself has a spring loaded bracket to secure cargo if pannier bags are not used.
on 29 October 2014
pretty easy to install, side pieces do not actually hold the raleigh pannier set away from the wheel very well if the bottles sections are full, but other than that - great value.
on 18 April 2014
A pannier rack of high quality that is definitely worth the money. It can be fitted to various shapes of bikes (including standard 700 mm wheels bikes). Above my expectations...

See one answered question