5.0 out of 5 stars Handy size, good quality and practical
I bought this to use for my smaller electrical tools, soldering iron and multimeters.
It has proved ideal.

I had already bought a similar bag Draper Expert 87358 Heavy-Duty Small Tool Bag but for what I want, I prefer this Stanley bag.

Published on 10 Jan 2012 by Colin

2.0 out of 5 stars Let down by the mesh pocket
The mesh pocket on the outside tears very easily rendering it useless. Otherwise it is a solid bag ideal for small tools. I have had two, and both the pockets tore, so I am now looking for a similar sized bag that will not let my small parts fall all over the place (which is what I used the mesh pocket for). I will buy either CK Magma or Rolson bag, not sure yet.
Published 3 months ago by Mr. David N. Fielding

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy size, good quality and practical, 10 Jan 2012
Colin "(52)" (UK and Azerbaijan) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
It has proved ideal.

On one side there is an outside mesh pocket (as shown on the product photo) and I find this ideal as the place to carry my meters.

On the other side is a full length pocket with a strong press-stud fastener which allows me to utilise it either as a single full length pocket or 2 half-length pockets.

This Stanley bag is probably a slightly smaller volume than the Draper bag. The Draper bag is shown (on Amazon product page) as having a size 320 L x 210 W x 230mm H. The base of both bags measure 12" long to me, which is 305mm., but the two bags ARE the same length.

I measure the Stanley bag as approximately 305mm L x 130mm W x 240mm H so the Stanley bag is definitely smaller. It is a pity Amazon do not ask the suppliers to give the dimensions of all tool-bags and tool-boxes, it is an important factor in purchasing considerations.

I am very happy with the Stanley bag, and I will keep it for my electrical tools, and perhaps use the Draper one for general hand tools.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: Stanley 193330 12-inch Toolbag (DIY & Tools)
Iv been looking for a while for a small to medium tool bag. I do a lot of computer building, repair and maintenance and up until now had all my tools in various places and the major ones crammed into a small pouch. I bought this originally on the merits that it wasn't too big, whilst still be decent enough to fit everything in and being made by a quality manufacturer like Stanley.
When I received it I was shocked to find it bigger than I expected it to be, however after filling it with my tools (see pictures) I found it to be perfect. Everything has a place and while not being large, it has enough space should I decide to expand my equipment. I would recommend this to anyone who only has a small amount of tools or, like me, small sized tools. It has is well made with a hard base and you can just feel the quality as you hold it. It has a sturdy handle as well so I'm confident you could much heavier tools in the without a problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent compact utility storage for a very good price, 28 Jan 2012
L Thornton (South Shropshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stanley 193330 12-inch Toolbag (DIY & Tools)
This bag was purchased after a long search for a particular kind of holdall for my son which wasn't too large but still offered the features of a larger utility bag. It is sturdy, has a firm base, plenty of pockets inside and out, and the material and construction seem pretty hardwearing. It fastens securely at the top with a strong zip, has comfortable padded carry handles and on the outside offers a stretchy mesh pocket on one side and a stud fastening pocket on the other. All in all a very good bag for the money, has been invaluable and definitely worth buying, in fact I hope we will still be able to buy another one when this one eventually wears out, excellent value for money for anyone who wants the benefits of a heavyweight toolbag in a smaller size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stanley Toolbag, 15 Nov 2011
G. R. Jackson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stanley 193330 12-inch Toolbag (DIY & Tools)
The tool bag is to replace a bag that had become rather small. The stanley bag is perfect and accomodates all my tools and is constructed from good quality materials and the design is good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size bag for a range of tools, 31 Oct 2013
Paul Durcan "book dude" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stanley 193330 12-inch Toolbag (DIY & Tools)
This is a fantastic bag if you do only need a smaller tool bag , very well made tough and durable.
Good pockets inside and outside for tools like screwdrivers ratchets etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Tool bag, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Stanley 193330 12-inch Toolbag (DIY & Tools)
I bought this tool bag to replace a metal one. As a lady DIYer I find this a lighter tool container and I like the sections and the mesh front. Also you don't have to shut it to carry it. I would recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Stanley 193330 12-inch Toolbag (DIY & Tools)
love this product, very handy to just fire in all the essential tools and go to a job. Very light but strong and can fit a lot of tools. Would buy again. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Stanley Toolbag, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Stanley 193330 12-inch Toolbag (DIY & Tools)
I bought this to carry my small tools in and to keep them clean and tidy. It seems to be quite strong enough for this purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars hard to fault at this price, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Stanley 193330 12-inch Toolbag (DIY & Tools)
an excellent small tool carrier, well made, saves me wheeling in the full tool kit when I know I'll only need a few small tools. It can hold an impressive amount of small tools.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tool Bag, 16 Aug 2012
Mr. Bernard Garrod "arthurslad" (Bradford UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stanley 193330 12-inch Toolbag (DIY & Tools)
I would recommend this tool bag,because it has plenty of pockets, both large and small, so if you only need to take a small amount of tools on a job it is perfect. Right price too.

Stanley 193330 12-inch Toolbag