5.0 out of 5 stars dewalt boots
Good quality boot, but sizeing on the large side ordered 9 but felt like a 10, £15 cheaper than screwfix a bargain
Published on 6 July 2009 by G. Sykes

3.0 out of 5 stars dewalt apprentice boot
Published on 8 Sept. 2009 by Mr. P. Lizaitis

5.0 out of 5 stars dewalt boots, 6 July 2009
G. Sykes "grays132" (winchester hampshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots., 28 Jan. 2012
J. Avery "JonFilmFan" (UK) - See all my reviews
I have has these boots for two years of use everyday. The laces have just split but apart from that they are really well made and by far the most comfortable Steel Toe boots I have had. They resist Kerosene and other oils perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had over a year now and still going, 5 Nov. 2010
they take a week or os to properly bed in but they aren't uncomfortable to start with just more comfortable after

Not need the stell toe cap yet as im not a dropper but company H & S says its a must have and these have been great and look the part to

4.0 out of 5 stars Dewalt Apprentice Boots, 23 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Dewalt Unisex Apprentice Safety Boots (Apparel)
This is the third pair i have brought.Last for years and very comfortable.
Light weight and require no breaking in.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I'm considering getting another pair as a non work boot!, 24 Sept. 2014
After reading the all the reviews and feeling I was making a educated decision I went ahead and ordered these boot, they came last week and without doubt in the 10 years that I've been buying work boots these are the best by far!

On the advice of others I ordered a side smaller than usual and I'm so glad I did, so to those of you I have to give a massive shout out to say thanks! The boot is still a little roomy but I'm putting that down to the some what wide fit of the boot and my skinny feet, it could also be down to me only wearing them thin socks I sure with some proper nice thickish ones they'd be a little snugger. I been wearing them everywhere in an effort to "break them in" before my contract starts and they really get put through they paces, and friends and that keep asking me where I got them from thinking there some kind of normal boot you'd wear everyday or out in the evening which is why I'm thinking of getting another pair just for that.

For the price you'd be hard pushed to find a pair of "brand new in the box" boots that could out do these, like I said these are the best boot to grace my feet with there presence I'd recommend them to anyone!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars dewalt apprentice boot, 8 Sept. 2009
Mr. P. Lizaitis (bedfordshire) - See all my reviews
delivered quickly from amazon,the boots are comfortable to wear but after six weeks the inner metal toecap liner moved leaving part of it pointing downwards rubbing on my foot,(reason for only 3 stars)after cotacting amazon they sent out a relacement pair without any quipples.i have used amazon many times without any problems,till now and i must congratulate them for a fast and efficient service i received from there aftersales dept. 10 out of 10, many thanks.just hope dewalt standards are as good as amazons this time

2.0 out of 5 stars didnt last!!!, 18 Nov. 2014
good for the first 5 months then lost all the waterproof. im a lorry driver so they arent getting that much outdoor use, the glue has come away so the waterproof seal around the toe has gone. not what i expected from a mid priced pair of boots. wont be buying another pair rather spend 20 quid if they are only going to last 5 months

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable boots ever!, 23 April 2015
This is my second pair and I'll happily buy them again in the future. These are the most comfortable work boots I've ever owned!

The first pair I had were the dark brown ones. I wore them in all weather, they saw mud and cow manure and snow and rain and they never stopped being comfortable. They also saw a lot of use on the motorbike and unlike every pair of bike boots I've had, the treads did not wear out!
Eventually the edge of the soul started splitting from the leather... Eventually! We're talking 8 years later! Hence I bought another pair! Throwing the old ones away was actually really difficult. I wanted to keep them!

Went for the wheat colour this time as I think it just looks nicer. Sure it'll show the dirt & scuffs that much quicker but I think that just adds character.

For around the £40 mark I'm pleased as punch with these. I'd recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best workboots ever!, 9 Nov. 2014
These are by far the best workboots that i have ever worn, and ive worn alot in 30years of construction. This is my second pair after my first pair finally wore out, (they lasted 2years of hard use) Very comfortable and long lasting, highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 2 Mar. 2015
I'm 28 years old, been working 8/9 hour days for the last 11 years as a heating engineer and I can honestly say these are the best boots I have ever worn by a mile. They are comfortable to wear and made very durable. These are proper quality boots. They also look far better than anything else I have worn. I did read through the previews reviews first and brought the size below mine and they fit a treat. So you do need to buy the size lower than what you usually wear.

Anyway forget any negative reviews about these boots because it's a load of tosh. These are really decent boots. I have worn dozens over the years and these are by far the best.