Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: 35mm-Nails|Change

on 3 September 2010
After sending for the Tacwise Nails could not believe how fast they were delivered via Special delivery.
Could find no fault with the service that Amazon provide, and will certainly buy from and use Amazon again.
A very Satisfied customer with the product and the seller.
TACWISE 180/35MM 18G NAILS (1000)
on 31 March 2013
The Tacwise 191 tacker / nailer from runs well on these original nails but the tolerances seem quite fine and it rejects and jams up on other standars 18g brads . suggest to keep to these for best results and to avoid wasted time and a lot of frustration . just bought these in stainless steel as well .
on 21 March 2013
RIGHT PRODUCT FOR THE RIGHT JOB, FITS THE NAIL GUN NICELY. PACKAGING WAS EXCELLENT. I WILL BE RECOMENDING THIS PRODUCT.
I am using these with a Tacwise 18G/50 nail gun. These nails are excellent quality and the right length for the job I am currently doing (fence panel fixings). Price wise these look to be very good value and the quantity should do many DIY jobs.
on 7 August 2013
exactly what I wanted totally sufficient for the repair undertaken by me. saved paying more monety to replace my garden bench
on 12 August 2013
I was using the wrong nails in my tool and was not aware of the slightly varying specification between different ones on the market so i made contact with tacwise through their web site . this company bent over backwards to look after me and best experience i have had with a manufacturer. we are using these 35mm nails in various tacwise nailers and good results.
on 4 January 2014
I purchased these to go with the electric gun for my husbands diy jobs! He's just finished nailing t&g to the underneath of the terrace roof and it looks fab now and is ready for staining! Made the job far easier and quicker and probably he'd have still been doing it now if he'd used the hammer!
on 27 April 2016
Great size was what was required for fixing timber picture rail up. The walls had timber studs and I just put the gun where studs were and in the nails went. Just had to punch them in a little with nail punch so as to hide the nails.
on 28 December 2014
This was a good value pack of nails and work well with a Tacwise couldn't speak for other nailers and so far nothing that has been nailed has fallen. I haven't suffered any jams as reported by other reviewers
on 6 October 2013
I had my sister-in-law bring over the Tacwise gun and hadn't thought of purchasing the longer nails. But theses arrived swiftly. Am gettting on and enjoying nailing agai. Maybe I am sad DIY'e after all.

See one answered question