on 1 December 2012
I required Rapid 53/10 staples and these were cheaper. They work just fine in a Rapid R53E Hand Tacker RPDR53E, so it's a viable alternative.
on 10 December 2014
Had difficulty penetrating some surfaces- hence a 4 rather than a 5- but I'd recommend them, they're a good product- you'll not find better.
on 19 March 2015
Tacwise staple I have previously used have always been good quality and these are no exception. More importantly they fit the Lidl Profifix hammer stapler/tacker! I had tried numerous staples for the tacker and these are the ones that have fitted best. Hopefully this saves someone some time!
on 25 November 2015
These are really flimsy. They're about 1/3rd the thickness of previous heavy duty staples that I've used, and they don't even fit my Arrow stapler - they're a tiny bit too wide to slide in freely and would almost certainly jam-up the mechanism. I'll be returning them.
on 2 October 2015
They are very slightly to big to fit the staple gun, almost as if they are rejects.
on 8 October 2015
perfect staples for use with home upholstery. A good heavy duty staple.
on 9 February 2016
dont fit regular stapler. something wrong with size of it
on 23 December 2015
Swift delivery and is what it says on the tin.
on 13 July 2015
spot on just what i was looking for
on 5 August 2015
Works well in my Stanley stapler

See one answered question