5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality
These balls were the best nxt's that i have ordered through amazon! All in really good condition and i must have had a few hundred balls of internet so far! Will order again when i have lost this lot!
they are exactly a mix of pearl and A!
Published on 4 Oct 2011 by mika 1

1.0 out of 5 stars Ace Golf Balls
This is the 1st time that I have ever complained about a product that I have purchased on the Internet. I am so disappointed with the quality of the balls that I received. Not a single ball is of decent quality and some are actually unplayable--the surfaces actually cut in places. I am not able to use this product.
Published 17 months ago by Gerard Raflewski

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 4 Oct 2011
This review is from: 24 Titleist Pro V1x Golf Balls - Grade B - from Ace Golf Balls (Misc.)
they are exactly a mix of pearl and A!

1.0 out of 5 stars Ace Golf Balls, 1 May 2013