5.0 out of 5 stars Duck radio
purchased as a fun item to go with our daughters new bathroom, it was recieved as "the best present I have ever had" We bought a second one to give to our handicapped son at Christmas. He has Downs Syndrome.
Published on 23 Nov 2010 by Dennis G

1.0 out of 5 stars returning it
Published on 29 Jan 2011 by duckless

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars returning it, 29 Jan 2011
This review is from: Paladone Floating Mood Light Effect Duck AM/FM Bath Radio (Electronics)
I'm afraid I have to return this product, with photocopied receipt, as it has malfunctioned. The light changing facility will not switch off unless the batteries are taken out. I have had it a couple of weeks and was fond of it at first, naming him Quackles, as he could not quack. But I could not get radio 4, which is my favourite station, then he started to list to starboard, then he would not switch off his light show unless I took out the batteries, so I'm afraid I am forced to send him to the big duck farm in the sky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duck radio, 23 Nov 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Girly fun gift, 16 Jan 2010
Lu Bell (Peterborough UK) - See all my reviews
I found this lovely pink duck purely by chance while searching for a fun gift for my brothers girlfriend, and she loves it, the perfect girly gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy duck, 6 Oct 2012
B. Hughes - See all my reviews
Don't buy this item! Dodgy switch.

Ours has given up the ghost after hardly any use. I should have sent this item back as soon as I received it out of the box from Amazon (but I can't now as I'm now out of the 'return window') as the 'on' switch (turning its head) was intermittent from the start and it usually needed a few turns before the radio would 'click' on - now it won't turn on at all!

1.0 out of 5 stars cute but radio is rubbish, 14 Jan 2010
Andy R. Wilson "crazy and loving it" (leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
we had a great laugh opening it on christmas day but when it comes to listening to the radio it is a load of rubbish. hard to get a decent signal and the sound quality is naff . the light changing mood is great at bathtime.

should really send it back and ask for my money back but cannot be ar*ed. lol

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely present but it leaked the first time my daughter used it and now doesn't work!, 27 May 2010
Ross (Harrogate, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My daughter loved this present. However, the first time she used it, it tipped over while in the bath and water got right into the radio through the speak slots and it now doesn't work. The packaging says it can withstand limited submersion in water. Beleive me, it can't (unless I have a faulty one!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Floating Mood Duck, 30 Dec 2013
It's very sweet. Changes colour and plays music. What more could my daughter ask for.

Arrived well packaged and on time.

Would recommend this supplier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 7 Feb 2013
Mrs. S. C. Gillyett (Lincoln) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my granddaughter it is quite good sound quality for such a fun thing would recommend for a child

2.0 out of 5 stars its too noisy,u can hardly listen to radio, 2 Feb 2013
bought this product for my daughers christmas present..its too noisy, u can hardly listen to radio.its just waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and cool, 26 Jan 2013
Good item, good service, does what it says, and it even floats :) it was a present and it surprised amazingly! :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›