on 22 June 2011
Bought this to use on our holiday but found we didn't actually use it all that much because it's quite big. I thought it would be a soft cool-bag type cooler, but it's actually more like a cool box, but I like the size and the carry handle is useful and I'll hopefully find more uses for it. I like the extra little pockets on the front and side - good for cutlery etc. for your picnic and the handle is angled so that you can carry it over your shoulder.
on 13 June 2011
Bought this cooler box for a friend - originally thought it was small enough for her to bring to work (must have been tired when I ordered the product) Really pleased with the size of the box - it is ideal for picnics and fit the bill well for my friend who goes to Party in the Park events quite often.
on 25 September 2011
for the price i couldn't have hoped for better .bought it on a whim, not needing a cooler box but it was so cheap . its well constructed, plenty of room ,plus pockets for stuff,easy to carry and can be seat belted into the car when transporting the haut brion!!
on 7 September 2011
big, efficient coolbox. good locking system, shoulder strap, seatbelt mount and "no coolbox look" A+++++++++++++++++ heh system is asking me to write at least 20 words :D what else can I say about coolbox? :D buy it!
ps. got one for my mum aswell
on 16 July 2013
High build quality and perfect for picnic. With 4 ice packs I managed to keep 6L's of drinks in 5C for about 8 hours.
on 5 January 2012
Very pleased with purchase and very handy that it can be secured easily in the car. No concerns at all
on 24 August 2014
does the job well
on 22 July 2011
Buena calidad general del producto, tamaño ideal para llevar bebidas frias para un dia de playa o camping para tres o cuatro personas. Calidad a buen precio, recomendable.-
on 11 September 2011
I bought this item to take to the beach on my recent holiday.

It kept everything cool for up to a day (even under the boiling sun), it is easy to carry with a comfortable shoulder strap, but hinge used to open/close box snapped after 2 weeks. It is very weak.

Campingaz/coleman could not supply me with a replacement lid and suggested I return it to Amazon, unfortuantely I left the box at my Dad's as I didnt want to bring it home on the plane. Does anyone have an email address for amazon Customer Service?