5.0 out of 5 stars My Christmas Disaster.
Ok. The Santa suit was not to blame in this episode. Well, maybe a little.

I purchased aforementioned suit, and Christmas morning I dressed in this suit and thought "I'll surprise my 2 1/2yr old boy by delivering his presents, as Santa, on the day!!!"

Published on 28 Dec 2010 by D. Cumbers

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap costume, great for the Kids...
Published on 29 Oct 2010 by Danny

5.0 out of 5 stars My Christmas Disaster., 28 Dec 2010
D. Cumbers - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Inflatable Santa costume for men (Toy)
Ok. The Santa suit was not to blame in this episode. Well, maybe a little.

No. He was frightened of Santa. And when I removed the beard to appease him, I was told "Take it off! - All of it" by him - So I removed the whole suit and it goes back in the box until next year.

So, beware parents, this was a convincing disguise.

As a side note, the beard was like breathing through a piece of white loft insulation. I felt quite wheezy after - I wonder if the beard has passed health & safety!!!

Bloody good fun though, roll on next Christmas!!!

BTW the suit was cheap and rather nasty but it cost less than a tenner and I was the best Dad in the world - according to the wife! Really good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap costume, great for the Kids..., 29 Oct 2010
I was looking for a Santa costume for my two nephews this Christmas... They both love Santa Claus, so I bought this costume for them both. I wasn't looking to spend too much money on this as I also need to buy presents and I saw other costumes for a lot more money, but when I came across this costume, it looked very nice for just under a fiver, it's a good bargain for what you get. The hat and beard, red jacket and bottoms and a black belt. The bad points to it was that the beard is very short and thin, the santa hat isn't great and the belt that comees with it is poor material... So make sure you have a black belt, a god quality hat and it looks quite good

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 use disposable santa suite, 28 May 2011
For the price you can't go wrong i needed a santa outfit for the sanatacon pub crawl in london. What can i say it done the job but obviously unless your really carefull it will get ripped and fall apart as it's made of felt. i also ended up using my own leather belt as i didn't trust the thin plastic one that camne with. So it's like a one use disposable suite but for the price what do you want?

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 13 Jan 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Inflatable Santa costume for men (Toy)
Excellent value for money. It was something i planned to use once and it has done its purpose. Much cheaper than hiring one. Delivered promptly and on time.

3.0 out of 5 stars would not recommend, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Inflatable Santa costume for men (Toy)
sizing not true to picture or measurements, trousers long , jacket skimpy...

quality not as expected, seen better for less in the shops

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Inflatable Santa costume for men (Toy)
this is a cheap and cheerful santa outfit. but don't buy it if you're actually hoping to disguise yourself from kids and fool them into thinking you're really santa

3.0 out of 5 stars you pay for what you get, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Inflatable Santa costume for men (Toy)
well what can you expect!! you are getting alot for your money but its all tac really - if its a bit of fun or a funny christmas card you are trying to make or a glimps of santa for the kids then go for it

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality but what I expected, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Inflatable Santa costume for men (Toy)
It ripped after the 1st wear but its what I expected for the price. I only wore it for a few hours and was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars santa suit, 4 Jan 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Inflatable Santa costume for men (Toy)
worth £6. could not use a second time.arse ripped out of it after about 5 minutes. otherwise good fun. would get another one if i needed one

1.0 out of 5 stars Disposable, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: Inflatable Santa costume for men (Toy)
This costume is disposable and I really mean it. It's made of cottonwool which falls apart after minutes of use. Avoid