4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful
It's beautiful and looks even better once you get it.
I just know my other half will love it, and our son will like what he got his dad once he grows up ;)
Published 20 months ago by Karina B

1.0 out of 5 stars dad ring
Published on 8 Sept. 2009 by Michelle A. Franco

1.0 out of 5 stars dad ring, 8 Sept. 2009
was looking foward to receeving this ring in the post for my husband but when i opened it up at the sides next to the dad engraving there was silver it looked like they had just painted the gold colouer onto a silver ring very didappointed and am off to the jewelers down the rd today to find out if its genuine gold and diamond set if not im returning it thanks for wasting my time amazon !!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 26 Nov. 2012
I bought this ring for my father's 70th birthday as I thought it looked lovely online. I was equally happy when it arrived and my father was delighted with it. However, this was shortlived as within a couple of weeks the colour of the gold on the face and shoulders of the ring has discoloured significantly. It almost looked as if it had turned copper instead of it's original 9ct gold. I phoned Amazon customer services and explained my situation and they immediately apologised and sent out a replacement ring which we were satisfied with. However, 3 weeks later we are in the same position again. The replacement ring has discoloured in the same area. Amazon have again been very understanding and have agreed to refund the full amount on receipt of the ring. I won't order another ring from Amazon as my confidence in their jewellery has been knocked slightly. 9ct Yellow Gold Gents' Diamond Set Dad Signet Ring Size W

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 5 Sept. 2013
It's beautiful and looks even better once you get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with ring, 22 Dec. 2010
my son was very pleased with this ring it is a gift for christmas of his daughter would recommend this to friends if they were looking for one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend this product to anyone, 15 Oct. 2014
I agree with Michelle A Franco's review below. The ring I received also showed some silver next to the engraving as if the gold plate had worn off. It also had blotches of darker colour on both sides of the ring. Was a strange gold colour, not your normal 9ct gold look. Just looked cheap, nasty and fake gold. Returned it to Amazon and bought one from a jewellers which was lovely. Would not recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Ornami Glamour 9ct Yellow Gold Gents' Diamond Set Dad Signet Ring Size V (Jewellery)
My partner loves it well worth the buy got it him for birthday and he won't take it off GREAT

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 April 2015
keith cardwell (North Shields, UK) - See all my reviews
Great, it looks more expensive than it is.