5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
The review before mine, which isn't a review at all and just gives viewers of this item a bad start by thinking its only a one star, is very unfair.

This clock is lovely, I bought it for my GF and put pictures of us in all of the picture slots.

It's a good size too, its not overly big but the pictures a good size as to not dominate the wall...
Published on 11 Jun 2008 by Mr. Aj Stevenson

3.0 out of 5 stars family time clock
I bought this clock for my mother inlaw for christmas. Its ok, feels a little cheap as its a light metal. Picture sizes are unusual hense it is difficult to fit pictures in it. Its ok but would probably not buy again. Looks much better in the picture.
Published on 16 Dec 2009 by M. Grant

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Jun 2008
Mr. Aj Stevenson (UK) - See all my reviews

Deffinately a 5 Star Product with good ingenuity.

4.0 out of 5 stars Check your measurements, 8 Oct 2009
T. Newbery "Ageing Gamer" (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
I oredered the silver version of this clock as a wedding present and personalised it with photo's of the Bride and Groom etc. It was very well recieved. One word of warning, the image sizes quoted are the aperture size, not the frame size. You will need extra space around the image (sides and bottom) in order to prevent it floating around the frame. Probably fairly obvious when you get the clock, but I had pre-cut my photos prior to delivery and had to mount them on card later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky, 8 Jun 2008
N. Wellaway "The Doctor" (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PT Photo Family Time Frame Clock, Coloured (Kitchen & Home)
A colourful funky clock. The photographs inside are quite small 4cm x 4cm (numbers 1,2,4,5,7,8,10&11) and 6.5cm x 4cm (numbers 3,6,9&12). However having said that the overall size of the clock is 40cm x 40cm (16") which is a nice size. It is definatley a talking piece when people see it! We got our children to hold numbers to their faces and took photos. A fun way to help them learn the time! I would highly recommend this clock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present time photoframe clock, 11 April 2008
H. Stapleford (UK) - See all my reviews
A funky and practical way to display your treasured photos. The frame is well made, is easy to hang and will create a feature on any wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars photo clock, 28 Sep 2008
H. Kavanagh - See all my reviews
this clock is great value for money, very well made, and a real talking piece for visitors, i am ordering 2 more for presents for xmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Prime Times, 2 Feb 2009
Just before xmas I spent months scanning in 35mm negs and slides and finally finished. Wanting to display them in some kind of chronological order was easy..slideshow. Wanting to display the best pictures as a gift for my mum was equally easy when I saw this.. 12 pictures around a clock. And what a clock, just unpacking it in it's brushed steel and glass finish it looked cool. With pictures 45 years old digitally cleaned in the frames it really looked the biz.

Best thing was, in came on time, was as advertised, fast efficient service and pretty unique. All round value for money and great gift.
It was so good I hope my sister doesn't read the review as I'm thinking of getting her one for next year. hehe

5.0 out of 5 stars As per previous reviews....., 13 Nov 2008
R. A. Qureshi "Wra-heal" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
As per previous reviews... I will say same that this is a good way of showing your pictures (small pictures). Quality is just OK for this price range. Don't expect much in quality.

No ticking noise.

One thing missing... is Seconds indicator. Will be much better if they implement it in future...

Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice feature!, 10 Feb 2009
A tidy little clock on the wall which not only looks stylish but with which you are able to create a story by pictures or just have fond memories at different times. Its pretty quiet and doesn't intrude on peace like some clocks. There is only one drawback to this product and that is having to make two holes in the wall to get it to hang in the right way otherwise excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Modern Piece, 10 Nov 2008
M. Robinson (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
I initially found this item on HUK deals website and couldnt believe how low priced it was, I was expecting something not so good quality and was very pleasantly surprised when it arrived, its a great shade of silver and holds 12 fair sized photos (Which I have ordered all in black & white). Its not a fault but I suppose if you wanted a precise time it could be a bit diffult to work out, never the less its a fab ornate display and looks great in the living room!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, but very fiddly to fill., 8 Jan 2009
E. Woods (Surrey) - See all my reviews
This makes a lovely present, I filled it with pictures of my niece for by brother-in-law's Christmas present and he loved it.
The only criticism I have of it is that the picture frames are so small that it's very difficult to get pictures the right size to put in them. I had to get some specially re-sized by a local photo developer as the photo processing websites online won't print that small.

PT Photo Family Time Frame Clock, Coloured