on 25 November 2010
I saw this on the website and thought that these cannisters would look good in my newly decorated kitchen. Upon receipt i was handed a black bin bag with a label on it. Inside were my cannisters in a bubble wrap bag,(Not individually wrapped or even in a box). On closer inspection the paint had been rubbed away and the quality is rubbish. Please don't waste your money on these like i have, as the cost for me to send them back will be more than the product originally cost me.
11 comment| 154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 November 2010
The quality of these is very poor. The paint is uneven and they're lightweight and cheap feeling. They're also very small. I bought several items in the same range and they're all poor quality - they'll be going straight to the next car boot sale.
on 13 March 2013
I ordered the tea, coffee, sugar canisters along with biscuit barrel, pasta container and bread crock to compliment my new kitchen. All I can say is what awful quality they are and it's my worst buy from Amazon.

The tea, coffee and sugar caddies were deformed and it was impossible to remove the lids.
The biscuit tin looked dirty and the wording paint had smeared all over the front.
The bread bin was impossible to get into without wedging it between your feet/knees, ridiculous!
VINE VOICEon 1 September 2009
These are very nice containers and look good on my kitchen worktop, just what I needed.
The bottom part is a nice glossy red colour and the lids are brushed stainless steal. There is a band of rubber around the top so when the lid is on it keeps them airtight.
The only problem with them is they are a bit on the small side, would have preferred them about 2 cms taller, doesn't sound much but they would take my coffee jar like my others and the sugar would last longer. Just being picky really otherwise they are perfect.
on 24 October 2011
I had to send back this product as it arrived with dents on the tins and scuff marks on the chrome lids. You would have thought the re-order would come through in excellent condition, but no, the chrome lids had tarnish marks on them. Go elsewhere to buy this product unless you like taking a gamble on what you receive in the post. AVOID!!
on 14 January 2010
Nice bright red but could be larger. Sticky black product label on side really difficult to remove without damaging 'paint'. Care needed when opening as lid quite tight and contents spill if too full.
on 14 November 2010
I got this set as a gift for my mum who had a new kitchen fitted so i bought this for her a month before the day i gave it her she complained about the lids been loose when trying to pick up the canister it dropped and all the sugar fell out i was very annoyed because these types of jars are supposed to be airtight.
on 19 February 2011
...that is a fair claim. Infact, I think anything stored in these containers will stay fresh for ever, given the fact that you will never get the top off again.

I had to get rid of mine straight away, they were just impossible to open.

Looked good though.
on 15 March 2011
I only just recieved these today and i am not happy, the canisters are dif. in size and the letters of all 3 are coming off. The tea canister is also a dif. colour!
on 30 December 2011
These have got to be 100% the worst items i have ever seen in my life has they are so cheap & tacky BUT the best bit was when i tried to open them 2 were ok the tea cannister i honestly could not open & i am 6ft & 17 stone lol i would never write a review BUT just to help others there you go dont waste your time with these mr terry