5.0 out of 5 stars Get up to speed with new tools, strategies, and resources
Published on 20 Aug 2005

1.0 out of 5 stars Online Investing - For the USA
Maybe i was naive, but when i purchased this book i didn't see any mention that it was primarily focused on online investing in the USA. So if you are looking for information on Online investing mainly in the UK, then this book is not for you.

Published on 11 Nov 2007 by MMS

1.0 out of 5 stars Online Investing - For the USA, 11 Nov 2007

However it is a very well written book with many many website addresses and other resources. Sadly they are all for the USA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get up to speed with new tools, strategies, and resources, 20 Aug 2005
By A Customer
This newest edition of "Investing Online for Dummies" reflects the latest changes and improvements to online investing. I discovered how to build an online information system and set up a basic investment strategy. I can determine how much to invest and can select the right investments. I now feel comfortable selecting a broker and trading online. I pay less for commission by using online brokers. Managing my portfolio online gives me more control and has assisted me in increaseing my profitability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great advice and help for the Online Investing Novice, 25 May 1999
By A Customer
I found Dr. Sindell's book a helpful guide for me as I began my foray into the online investing world. Her information was useful and timely. I recommend the book heartily to anyone who is starting to invest via the Internet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good and thorough!!, 15 May 1999
By A Customer
Again, Dr. Sindell has added some greater insights since her first edition. Anyone starting out or with some narrow experience online will benefit from the broad attack at the subject matter. A good read and great reference for the beginner or intermediate online investor!!

5.0 out of 5 stars If You Are Serious About Investing, You Must Read This Book, 14 May 1999
By A Customer
"Investing Online for Dummies, 2nd Edition Shows How Simple Money Management Can Be."
I can not add to those words, they say it all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and to the point, 26 April 1999
By A Customer
Buy if if you need to get things clear in your head, I really typed this because I felt one star was to rough on the book.