5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, great value
Searched around the high street for a plain ring, absolutely nothing this price available. It's a plain ring, no frills, but I couldn't have bought one on the high street for the same price as this pair (one ladies 3mm and one gents 5mm).
Honestly very happy, hopefully I won't need another set of wedding rings, but I would definitely recommend them to others...
Published on 15 Jan 2012 by Ben0209

3.0 out of 5 stars Not actually heavy for this width, but not a bad price either.
I weighed the ring when I arrived, and although the weights weren't in the description when I bought it - it is exactly the weight as described now.

I *have* found cheaper on the high street specialist wedding shop, but not by much.

Most of the shops would probably consider this ring a "light", and if you are after more platinum for your...
Published 20 months ago by A. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, great value, 15 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 6 Nov 2010
A little hesitant at first at buying a ring over the internet at this price, but when received...very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring, 4 May 2012
Item as described, looks good, arrived quickly and well packed. It was a replacement for my band which I lost, but I'm very happy with this one. It's holding up well to daily wear, hasn't scratched. Comfy to wear and the price is much better than we were getting in jewellery shops. Well pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Platinum Wedding Ring, 1 Nov 2011
I bought this platinum wedding ring - obviously for my wedding. having looked at online jewellers and in the high street, i was amazed to find this bargin on amazon.

Having received it and compared it to the high street versions - its great.

really pleased with it and cant wait to wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value wedding ring!!, 21 Aug 2012
Lovely heavy ring really great value for money!!! Love it very comfortable to wear. Just what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars was a good price, 15 Nov 2013
this was a fraction of the price that they are on the high street.
it was perfect quality we were very happy!
husband likes it as it is a good weight and feels nice on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who Knew?, 28 Feb 2013
Went ring shopping the weekend before I bought this. Tried lots of different rings before settling on a size and style etc.
When I got home I thought I'd compare some prices online. Who'd have thought that you could buy your wedding ring from Amazon!
Given it was about 60% of the average high street price I figured it had to be worth a shot. Besides, Amazon have such a great returns policy that I could always send it back if I wasn't entirely happy...
The quality, style and feel of the ring are equal to that of all the rings I tried on in the shops. It's very nice but a much better price.
Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding band., 13 Feb 2013
Wanted a platinum plain wedding ring for when i get married in may, i looked on other sites and the highstreet and they was very expansive and were not in my budget so i decided to look on Amazon and saw this. Its just want i was looking for it looks just perfect next to my diamond engagement ring and came in under my budget. Fast postage too. A+

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, 20 Nov 2014
I was dubious about buying a ring on line but I am so pleased with my beautiful wedding ring. It is as described 'heavy' but very comfortable to wear. Definitely a 5 star purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of platinum for the money, 23 April 2013
A. Martin (England) - See all my reviews
It's unlikely you'd find a better deal than this elsewhere.

I weighed the ring on arrival, it matched the description.