5.0 out of 5 stars substantial wedding ring
Published 11 months ago by Mrs. D. J. Corey

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful, sent it back for refund
I no longer have either of the wedding rings purchased. They looked nothing like what we were expecting and despite giving them right size they fit neither me or the other half. They seemed to be a little garish in terms of the tone of gold that was nothing like the picture as displayed. I have sent back and received a refund and reordered rings.
Published on 20 May 2012 by Lily Lit

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars substantial wedding ring, 11 Mar. 2014
Mrs. D. J. Corey (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Bought this ring to compliment a diamond trilogy ring. I wanted something plain but substantial and searched for a heavy weight in 18ct gold. I ordered one size up from the normal ring size to account for the extra width of the band and hey presto a really good fit. The ring is indeed a nice weight and sets off the setting of the diamond trilogy perfectly. Thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice ring, 23 Jun. 2013
This item only had 1 review and that was a 2 star review where the reviewer said it looked tarnished and not like an 18kt gold ring. Needless to say I was a little worried but I went on to purchase it anyways. Mine was perfect and even arrived 2 days earlier than estimated. However, it was too small for me even though I ordered it thinking I knew my correct size. I have now returned it but I'm ordering another one 2 sizes bigger.

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful, sent it back for refund, 20 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars sheer elegance!, 24 April 2014
Received my ring a day earlier than scheduled! It is absolutely beautiful! It is dainty and elegant! I have no qualms recommending this ring to others!

5.0 out of 5 stars i loved it looks better than the picture really really pleased ty i was so happy ty amazon and the supplier tytytyty, 24 April 2014
I loved it , it is better in real life everything I could have hope for ty so much and ty amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold ring, 17 May 2014
I am very pleased with this purchase.The ring fits fine,has a good weight and looks nice and shiny.It is also great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., 30 Jun. 2014
Heavy as described. A very good buy. Will recommend this for any interested buyer. I had bought this for my lovely wife.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 May 2014
Just as I wanted recommend this for you guys out there. If you don't link this what else do you want? It does the trick.

1.0 out of 5 stars The width is all wrong, 18 April 2014
It's a nice ring but I have given one star. because it's not really heavy weight and it's says 5mm but it's more like 3-4mm. I returned the first one I purchased as a result of this and asked for a replacement and still got the same thing (perhaps the very same one I returned) Well as I bought this on sale for half price then I am ok with it. Had I paid full price, I would never keep it. When I returned this, they told me to expect a month for the replacement to arrive but as soon as they received my returned one, they dispatched one immediately so I feel they returned the same one back to me. How sad, I will keep this just because I need it but it's really sad you have done this amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb ring, 2 May 2014
Lovely heavy ring, amazing price for the weight. Just what I wanted to match my engagement ring. Can't wait to wear it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›