5.0 out of 5 stars wedding ring review
Very good value for money. This ring looks more expensive than it actually was. I liked the D shape to the ring, with it's curved edges. It also looks very good quality and felt quite sturdy. I am very pleased with the ring and would definitely buy it again if i ever needed another wedding ring again.
Published on 19 Aug 2010 by golddigga

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Ordered product - wedding ring 4mm width size Q

Item arrived - on time BUT I received a Wedding ring 3mm width and Size N - three sizes smaller than that ordered

Its described as a heavy ring - it isnt as described at all

This was for our wedding this weekend and I wont be able to replace it in time - Im very disappointed

The...
Published on 12 Sep 2012 by G. A. Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding ring review, 19 Aug 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars gold ring, 2 April 2012
Mrs. Susan Wilson (Fife) - See all my reviews
This ring is great. The gold is thick and solid , even though it is a 3mm band, it feels expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic service, 24 May 2009
Ms. Rosemary D. Owen (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 9ct Yellow Gold Heavy D Shape 6mm Wedding Ring - Size Z (Jewellery)
I ordered this ring and recieved it very quickly,the ring was fantastic i am a very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Little Ring!, 8 Sep 2010
This was an wedding anniversary gift as my original is too tight. I'm delighted with it. It's identical to my original in every way except it's considerably less expensive! The quality is obvious both visually and by weight - a very well made ring which could last a lifetime.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting a slim but sturdy band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret wedding, 24 Jun 2009
We were very impressed with the speed that our order took and the quality was really high for the cost we paid. We needed to get our rings quickly and it was great to recieve them by return of post Thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars great ,efficient service ., 24 May 2009
Ms. Rosemary D. Owen (uk) - See all my reviews
I ordered this ring and recievied it very efficiently the product was as stated ,fantastic service ,thankyou !.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOLD WEDDING BAND, 27 Mar 2009
THIS PURCHASE WAS PERFECT VALUE FOR MONEY THE RING FITTED PERFECTLY AND WAS VERY GOOD QUALITY GOLD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Ring 9 carat Gold Heavy 6mm Band Width, 9 Sep 2011
The Wedding Ring I ordered was delivered promptly and certainly met all my expectations, good colour, good quality, perfect size and I would certainly recommend it to any prospective purchaser.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding ring, 12 Dec 2012
A lovely, heavy mans wedding ring. Well worth the money, the service was quick and easy and the ring came in a box which was fantastic. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value ring, accurate sizing, 4 May 2014
I ordered this ring to fit within a Georg Jensen magic ring I've already got, as the branded version is about £450 to buy, although to be fair that is for 18ct. However this 9ct ring fits perfectly, is accurately sized and has a very good colour and shine. I'm not an expert so don't quite know what is meant by heavy weight. It's not the kind of heavy that my mums 60 year old wedding ring is for example, but it is very good quality, is rigid and not at all flimsy. It would be ideal as a traditional wedding band and looks far moe expensive than it is. I'm delighted with it, especially at the price on Amazon which is by far the lowest I could find from a recognised retailer.