5.0 out of 5 stars gold ring
This ring is great. The gold is thick and solid , even though it is a 3mm band, it feels expensive.
Published on 2 April 2012 by Mrs. Susan Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Gold Ring
Purchased to replace platinum "court" ring for everyday use and have an old style yellow gold, rather than a modern white look. Description being "heavy" was expecting the "court" style of my original wedding ring, but was flatter than description gave, having said this my preferable style is the 3mm almost there look rather that what a 6mm "in...
Published 7 months ago by Alz R

5.0 out of 5 stars gold ring, 2 April 2012
Mrs. Susan Wilson (Fife) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars GOLD WEDDING BAND, 27 Mar 2009
THIS PURCHASE WAS PERFECT VALUE FOR MONEY THE RING FITTED PERFECTLY AND WAS VERY GOOD QUALITY GOLD.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Little Ring!, 8 Sep 2010
This was an wedding anniversary gift as my original is too tight. I'm delighted with it. It's identical to my original in every way except it's considerably less expensive! The quality is obvious both visually and by weight - a very well made ring which could last a lifetime.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting a slim but sturdy band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 20 Nov 2012
I bought this to replace my ring that was previously damaged. It's perfect as its so similar to my original wedding ring. It's a nice fit and very comfortable. It's also a great price. The only downside for me is its a little light but that's personal preference. It looks great on and a lot more expensive. Very pleased and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spare!, 18 Oct 2012
My wife has put on a little weight! Her wedding ring started to get a little tight, the costs of having her origional made bigger were greater than this great little band. Result!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 21 Jun 2012
Mrs. Kate Crosby "k8crosby" (Reading) - See all my reviews
I ordered this as one of two rings to sit either side of an engagement ring I inherited that needed the protection of rings on either side. It is plain, simple, not as lightweight as you might expect for the price, and perfect for the job I wanted it to do. Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding ring, 28 Jun 2011
This ring was a replacement for my original which was white gold, bought as part of my ruby wedding anniversary present. Excellent quality for the price, comfortable to wear and sits alongside my new eternity ring very nicely. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Value, 21 Jun 2011
I ordered as a replacement for my wedding ring which had gotten very badly scratched. It is nearly an exact replica - a little lighter perhaps but extremely good quality for the money. I am delighted with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring, 1 April 2014
This gold ring was just what I was looking for looks really nice and good value for the money so pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality ring, 4 Feb 2014
The weight of the ring is good value for the money and looks really good next to my eternity ring.

ARRAY(0xf82b9e4)