4.0 out of 5 stars 9ct yellow gold court shape ring 6mm size v, 29 Dec 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
I grabbed this item for a bargain price With over 100 off the recommended retail price. I am still a bit curious as to why with no explanation provided on the product details. The full price is still a very good price compared to high street prices for gold wedding bands.

Unfortunately this Item was not as described, this was both good and bad, here's why:
I took this ring to a few local jewelers who revealed the following to me:
The ring I bought was size v,in fact what I received was size w and I will now need to have it resized which I will do because with over 100 off it is still a massive bargain and this discount was only available on the size v (which in fact was a size w).
The product I bought was supposed to weigh 4.9 grams, in fact it weighed 5.75 grams :)

The jeweler also confirmed that it had a proper hallmark and shouldn't be a problem resizing, in fact he will be able to shrink it by just one size, thus keeping all the gold.

I'll write more if there are any problems with the resizing but I'm confident all will go well.

So a good amount of gold, great bargain, but the wrong size and no way to contact the seller apparently!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 1 Feb 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
I got this at a reduced price and was very pleased with it, although I actually wanted it as a thumb ring rather than a wedding ring. It is nice quality, shiny and hallmarked. It is a bit heavier than some of the D-shaped bands, hence the higher price, but it does look nice on and is still cheaper on Amazon than the equivalent in the shops.

ARRAY(0xaef45954)