5.0 out of 5 stars substantial wedding ring
Published 16 months ago by Mrs. D. J. Corey

1.0 out of 5 stars Wedding ring disaster!
After four weeks of wearing what is supposed to be an 18K white gold wedding ring, it has a large scratch in it. I have other 18k carat white gold jewellery which does not have this problem and has seen a lot more wear than this item.... I will leave you to make up your own mind.
Published on 13 July 2011 by KDP

5.0 out of 5 stars substantial wedding ring, 11 Mar. 2014
Mrs. D. J. Corey (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Bought this ring to compliment a diamond trilogy ring. I wanted something plain but substantial and searched for a heavy weight in 18ct gold. I ordered one size up from the normal ring size to account for the extra width of the band and hey presto a really good fit. The ring is indeed a nice weight and sets off the setting of the diamond trilogy perfectly. Thank you Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wedding ring disaster!, 13 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice ring, 23 Jun. 2013
This item only had 1 review and that was a 2 star review where the reviewer said it looked tarnished and not like an 18kt gold ring. Needless to say I was a little worried but I went on to purchase it anyways. Mine was perfect and even arrived 2 days earlier than estimated. However, it was too small for me even though I ordered it thinking I knew my correct size. I have now returned it but I'm ordering another one 2 sizes bigger.

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful, sent it back for refund, 20 May 2012
I no longer have either of the wedding rings purchased. They looked nothing like what we were expecting and despite giving them right size they fit neither me or the other half. They seemed to be a little garish in terms of the tone of gold that was nothing like the picture as displayed. I have sent back and received a refund and reordered rings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicer than I expected, 2 May 2012
I got this ring as my wedding ring and it was nicer than I expected and the heaviness is pleasant. It is very shiny and nicely made.

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding ring, 24 Dec. 2012
spot on not to heavy and not to light its was perfect for the price i paid so very happy with the overall package.

5.0 out of 5 stars sheer elegance!, 24 April 2014
Received my ring a day earlier than scheduled! It is absolutely beautiful! It is dainty and elegant! I have no qualms recommending this ring to others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring, 21 April 2014
The ring is plain but quite shiny.Following another customer's advice I chose the size bigger than mine and it fits perfectly.I am delighted with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars White gold ring, 20 April 2014
This ring is just as it was advertised. I am very pleased with my purchase.would recommend this ring to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars i loved it looks better than the picture really really pleased ty i was so happy ty amazon and the supplier tytytyty, 24 April 2014
I loved it , it is better in real life everything I could have hope for ty so much and ty amazon