5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD QUALITY
this was a bargain for the price.considering they are 3 times the price in shops...highly reccomended if on a budget.
Published on 20 Jun 2011 by Ms. J. Gardner

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece of jewellery, but the sizing is incorrect
This is a nice wedding ring, nice weight and looks really good, however, the sizing is wrong. Although I bought the same size I normally do, the ring was a little too tight. A local jeweller has now measured the ring and told me it is a size smaller than it purports to be. Guess there is always a price to pay for buying budget goods!
Published 19 months ago by Pam Lees

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD QUALITY, 20 Jun 2011
Ms. J. Gardner "JULEZ" (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding ring, 20 Jun 2012
WANTED A COMFORTABLE WEDDING RING THIS WAS PERFECT CANT WAIT TO WEAR IN 3 WEEKS TIME EXCELLENT FIT AFTER PURCHASING RING SIZER WAS A LOT CHEAPER THAN ON HIGH STREET

5.0 out of 5 stars Half the price bargain, 27 April 2012
I saw the exact same ring for twice the price on the highstreet.

Fits perfectly (but I did purchase a plastic ring size guide first), on first inspection it looks good quality and has hallmarks.

Very pleased with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Replacement ring, 19 Mar 2014
I bought this ring after a good research everywhere and I am very pleased with this ring. However, I would've preferred to buy an 18ct gold rather than a 9ct. I bought it as a replacement ring to wear to the gym and outdoors as a solitaire ring( that I would wear otherwise) isn't too suited for the gym.

I must say its good for the price and the colour looks lovely too. The shape of the ring is perfect and it does not fall flat on your finger which is great. It is a basic gold band with no frills or fancy design to it. It is much cheaper than in the retail markets( I have done the research here) and also if you have a tiny size (like mine which is 'I') it is easier to order a ring from amazon rather than wait for a shop to get one especially for you.

I do recommend it for a replacement ring or for an actual ring ( if solitaires aren't for you !!!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars love this ring, 22 July 2012
My husband bought this for me a few weeks ago. It was just what I had been looking for and was exactly the same as the picture. Excellent service delivery and brilliant value for money. I am very pleased with this ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, 4 July 2013
I love this ring. Slightly darker colour than I expected. Hallmarked. Half the price of similar rings in High Street jewellers, excellent value for money. Exactly what I wanted, true to size, very pleased. would recommend. Arrived quickly. Thanks to seller and Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding ring, 27 Feb 2012
I ordered this wedding ring as a replacement for my husband. I had seen similar in the jewellery shops with a much higher price tag. The fit was great and it came in a decent looking ring box. He was very pleased with it. Delivery was also fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Ring. 9 Carat Yellow Gold Heavy Court Shape, 3mm Band Width, 9 Oct 2013
this ring is the perfect wedding ring, good quality, and nice weight, the band size is perfect, engagement rings sits really well next to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, shame about the sizing issues, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: 9ct Yellow Gold Heavy Court 6mm Wedding Ring - Size U (Jewellery)
I can not fault the quality and look of this ring, it's lovely. The sizing of the ring is another matter entirely. I ordered a ring back in Oct and it was far too big. My partner checked his ring size with a jeweller. 3 rings later in December we finally have a ring that fits, but according to the jeweller should be 3 sizes too small. A bit of a headache really. Amazon have been great, although a few silly mistakes their end did leave me with 2 rings of the same size, they have done everything they could to help sort out the problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 July 2012
Exactly what i was i was looking for, size, colour style etc, i would buy things from here again. thanks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›