5.0 out of 5 stars wedding ring
I ordered this wedding ring as a replacement for my husband. I had seen similar in the jewellery shops with a much higher price tag. The fit was great and it came in a decent looking ring box. He was very pleased with it. Delivery was also fast.
Published on 27 Feb 2012 by Chel

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece of jewellery, but the sizing is incorrect
This is a nice wedding ring, nice weight and looks really good, however, the sizing is wrong. Although I bought the same size I normally do, the ring was a little too tight. A local jeweller has now measured the ring and told me it is a size smaller than it purports to be. Guess there is always a price to pay for buying budget goods!
Published 15 months ago by Pam Lees

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding ring, 27 Feb 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, shame about the sizing issues, 23 Dec 2013
I can not fault the quality and look of this ring, it's lovely. The sizing of the ring is another matter entirely. I ordered a ring back in Oct and it was far too big. My partner checked his ring size with a jeweller. 3 rings later in December we finally have a ring that fits, but according to the jeweller should be 3 sizes too small. A bit of a headache really. Amazon have been great, although a few silly mistakes their end did leave me with 2 rings of the same size, they have done everything they could to help sort out the problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 July 2012
Exactly what i was i was looking for, size, colour style etc, i would buy things from here again. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding ring, 26 Oct 2012
Purchased this item as my husband lost his original wedding ring. However, 8 months later he found the lost ring and the new one is heavier in weight than the original that cost over £100 more from High Street jeweller.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a present, 11 Jan 2014
it was our 50th wedding anniversary recently , and I had this bought for me by the wife , surprise that 50years ago the man rarely had a ring for marriage , very good value

4.0 out of 5 stars Value is key......., 2 Dec 2012
Good quality for the price. Nice feel and colour gold. Always a risk when you are unable to handle the item before you buy, but it turned out OK.

Happy overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars good choice, 17 Dec 2013
bought for a wedding next year . this is a good quality product and not flimsy in any way . for the price compared to some high st jewellers this is a good ring to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars waited 46 years, 8 Nov 2012
After 46 years of marriage, my husband decided he would like a wedding ring. This one proved an excellent buy, exactly as described and he nows wears it proudly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it!, 29 May 2014
Difficult a review something like a ring until it becomes part of you (or not!). So far I like what I see and feel when I wear it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug 2014
Amazon customer service as always excellent, Now happily married the ring was the perfect size thankyou